Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Wlad the most FEARED Heavyweight of All Time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam Langford.
    Last edited by NChristo; 07-24-2010, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Wlad is making the other HW's look like bums. So yes...

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
        I cant think of 1 HW fighter that is calling him out!

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          LMFAO AT THIS THREAD

I actually started laughing, no is the answer. like steward and mayweather snr said, the heavyweight division is CRAP. Wlad used to be better years ago. They have remained the same and declined a bit but the other fighters like lewis who spanked them retired. now there are nobodies left in the division

i think haye will beat him anyway if they ever agree a deal

speed kills
          LMAO@ this thread?

I dont get it? It doesnt matter how the division is these days, fact of the matter is....there are grown men who claim to be "FIGHTERS" and yet they are all DUCKING WLAD because they already know the outcome. Its not Wlads fault....he is fighting EVERY HW put in front of him

Comment

Originally posted by oaklandstephen View Post

Aww man Toney would get OWNED by Wlad, this is not a contest at this point in their careers.

Comment

Is Wlad the most FEARED Heavyweight of All Time?
              No. Nobody cares about Wlad let alone fears him. He is a joke and so is the entire HW division. He would be a bum in any other era.

Comment

Maybe not the most feared ever but he has turned most the contenders in his era into *****-whipped children.

Haye should be chomping at the bit to fight him.

Comment

Liston? Foreman? Tyson?

Comment

LMAO!!
                    Ask james toney.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                      So let me get this straight. The heavyweight Champion of the world is calling out the contenders and they won't fight him. Its such a shame. Wladimir Klitschko has become so dominant and he is being taken for granted. I've watched all of his fights. They are not boring. If he was American this guy would be on top of the world right now. I'm wondering if he puts together 6,7 more title defenses when does he ever get the credit where credit is due. If he defends his crown 12-14 times, fights #1 contender after #1 contender, When will he be in consideration as a top-15 heavyweight?

Say what you will about Wladimir Klitschko, but he is willing to fight anybody and everybody. I can't think of single fighter that could ever complain that today's heavyweight champion has dogged him. In fact, top contenders are dogging the world heavyweight champion (Valuev, Haye, and now Povetkin). In what era has the world champion had to go around calling out contenders. That is just how dominant he has become.
                      The problem is how weak the division is, not how good Wlad is. Mike Tyson was ten times more likely to kill you, but there was always someone out there to fight him. The heavyweight division is a disgrace to boxing. I'd rather watch UFC heavyweight Brock Lesnar.

Comment

Working...
                      X