• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rooney is over rated, Simple as.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 * View Post
      Rooney is over rated, Simple as.
      I agree with this to a point. But.......

International football is a strange barometer of greatness.

Miroslav Klose is ****. But as an International striker he is a monster and will most likely score today.

Jozy Altidore is an effective international striker. But week in and week out, I believe that I myself am I far more talented footballer and I don't even play Sunday League anymore. Jozy looks like a wrestler in football boots.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
        I agree with this to a point. But.......

International football is a strange barometer of greatness.

Miroslav Klose is ****. But as an International striker he is a monster and will most likely score today.

Jozy Altidore is an effective international striker. But week in and week out, I believe that I myself am I far more talented footballer and I don't even play Sunday League anymore. Jozy looks like a wrestler in football boots.
        Well Wayne Rooney is playing at a squad where he has a great mid field behind him, He is comfortable. Every ball he is given is a goal scoring opportunity just like Ronaldo when he was at United,
        Fact of the matter is, He is nowhere near as good as the English media try to portray him, Like most English players they overhype them, Also like the boxers to actually pretty much any sport.

Either way, Wayne Rooney has been compared to Messi, Ronaldo and Ronaldinho, They even went as far as to say that he was the next Pele, which is pathetic.
        He is an over rated hype job, Every world class player makes a name for themselves in the world cup, Rooney has yet to do this, He has NEVER scored one goal in the World Cup, EVER!

Hypejob.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 * View Post
          Well Wayne Rooney is playing at a squad where he has a great mid field behind him, He is comfortable. Every ball he is given is a goal scoring opportunity just like Ronaldo when he was at United,
          Fact of the matter is, He is nowhere near as good as the English media try to portray him, Like most English players they overhype them, Also like the boxers to actually pretty much any sport.

Either way, Wayne Rooney has been compared to Messi, Ronaldo and Ronaldinho, They even went as far as to say that he was the next Pele, which is pathetic.
          He is an over rated hype job, Every world class player makes a name for themselves in the world cup, Rooney has yet to do this, He has NEVER scored one goal in the World Cup, EVER!

Hypejob.

This dude is a hypejob. Massively.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
            This dude is a hypejob. Massively.
            Ronaldinho? Absolutely not, you obviously haven't seen much of what he has done.

Comment

Sparked do you think Wayne Rooney is better then Prime Ronaldinho?

Comment

Right by all that jazz you mean Jermaine Defoe. Yep.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Looking forward to this

Comment

I think it's already established that Wazza simply can't hang with the big boys.Sure,he can score a few goals and perform well against the mediocrity that is the English Premier League,but one only has to watch his 'invisible man' impersonation that he gave during the champions league final last year to know that Wazza simply can't cut it at the very top.

Wayne Rooney is a very overrated player.He works hard and scores a spectacular goal every now and then,but his technique and confidence to run with the ball has been slipping since he left Everton,really.

Matt Le Tissier is a greater player than Wayne Rooney could ever hope to be.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X