Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Does Not Feel Any Pressure With Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sure dont look like it. At the weigh in he dissed the hell out of Floyd. :WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      sure dont look like it. At the weigh in he dissed the hell out of Floyd. :WORD:
      I'm not sure if he was being a boss or legitimately had no idea what was going on.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
        I'm not sure if he was being a boss or legitimately had no idea what was going on.
        He knew. I watched it over and over to try and read that body lang. lol I know he couldn't hear nothing due to the fans cheering. He was in his moment and Floyd was tugging on his arm. lol He was like..."man get the fuk of me". :WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          He knew. I watched it over and over to try and read that body lang. lol I know he couldn't hear nothing due to the fans cheering. He was in his moment and Floyd was tugging on his arm. lol He was like..."man get the fuk of me". :WORD:
          Yea, he knew what was going on. He even shunned Schaeffer as if to say, "**** you too"

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            He's going to get throttled if he feels no pressure. He's coming in under-prepared if he doesn't understand the magnitude. Gonna be a white wash. 10 rounds to 2 for Mayweather would be my guess.
            Ridiculous.

Comment

I was at the mgm and everyone is supporting canelo,mayweather has no fans ,canelo is already a bigger star than myweather,this fight is doing big numbers because of canelo

Comment

So I was at the mgm and everyone is supporting canelo,mayweather has no fans ,canelo is already a bigger star than myweather,this fight is doing big numbers because of caneloOooo

Comment

Originally posted by mike3000gt71 View Post
                  I was at the mgm and everyone is supporting canelo,mayweather has no fans ,canelo is already a bigger star than myweather,this fight is doing big numbers because of canelo
                  Yea once he lost bet he wont be a star anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                    Yea once he lost bet he wont be a star anymore
                    See that's where your wrong. This is literally a no lose situation for Canelo. He wins he is the cash cow for boxing for the next decade and will be putting up ODL type crossover numbers.
                    He loses he is still only 23. He gets a big payday and gets exposure to a lot of casual fans. In a few years people will chalk up this loss to inexperience and he will still be a star.....

Comment

Originally posted by mike3000gt71 View Post
                      So I was at the mgm and everyone is supporting canelo,mayweather has no fans ,canelo is already a bigger star than myweather,this fight is doing big numbers because of caneloOooo

So how many PPV has Canelo been the main event??? But he's such a big star???

Mayweather has no fans??? So 2 million plus Canelo fans will be buying PPV???

Quit talking out of your A$$

Comment

Working...
                      X