No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says - I'll Fight "Five More Times"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    Are you daft? do you really believe he's going to fight guys like Maidana and Alexander?

He's talking about the Canelo's, Martinez's etc. Get your head checked. And while you're at it, tell pac to stop ducking and negotiate.

It's not our fault that your God and master Pacquiao is retiring because God told him to
    he said he's not fighting strong champions so yea he's not going to be fighting canelo, martinez, pac etc...but keep buying doofus! more washed up fighters on the chopping block! bye bye your money!

Comment

Boxing!!!

In a way i think we are all being fooled by both manny pac and floyd mayweather they keep teasing us with the fight and taking it away!! both sides have allegedly ducked in a way if you think about it!!!

I think its scripted like ok manny this year we have to make it look like your ducking and we cash in on a fight with someone else... and next year floyd you have to make it look like your ducking...

this is a cut from the cloth of WWE lets see how much we can milk both fighters and then we will do a grand finally!!!

BOXING IS DYING CUZ THEY ARE STARVING THE FANS!!!

the winner should get the WWE title!!! not the wbc!!

Comment

Mayweather with 5more fights...
        Martinez
        Pacquiao
        Saul Alvarez

Nah I can't see him fighting 5more fights 3more at best, I get the feeling Pacquiao is going to need to come to 154lbs now if this fight is ever to happen...

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          he said he's not fighting strong champions so yea he's not going to be fighting canelo, martinez, pac etc...but keep buying doofus! more washed up fighters on the chopping block! bye bye your money!
          i dont think i've met a person as mad as you are right now

just the fact that he's 42-0 angers you to the point where you are drooling

you are foaming son. stay mad

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            i dont think i've met a person as mad as you are right now

just the fact that he's 42-0 angers you to the point where you are drooling

you are foaming son. stay mad
            i'm not mad because i don't buy his crappy fights. he's a ducker and i don't support ducking, but you do.

Comment

Originally posted by kingfaze19 View Post
              as long as he knocks out the pacroid i dont give a fck who the other 5 are, he could fight joel casamayor if he wants, i just want him to put the pacroid to sleep and we good ..

i'm good with him just fighting pacquiao and martinez, but i know if martinez would ever happen, alvarez would be first cause it's easy money. we'll see what happens. mayweather's always said stuff and changed it later. remember the whole "pac you're next" at the ortiz presser then at his media workout he says something like "i never said that". just finish up cotto, do your time and we'll see what happens in late 2012.
              Last edited by chiguy91; 03-26-2012, 05:25 AM.

Comment

i'm not mad because i don't buy his crappy fights. he's a ducker and i don't support ducking, but you do.
                ahah still foaming

#1 p4p
                #1 ppv
                #1 highest paid boxer/athlete
                #1 undefeated ATG

Comment

that's true his wording is funky. like when he said "take the test and we got a fight." what he meant to say was "take the test and i will run for the hills." funky!
                  Except Manny never took a test and while Manny said yes in public, they said no in private. Kinda like a naughty texter who's shy in person. :P

Lets not play the blame game with mr god boy who threatens to kill people.

Both guys appear to be douches out the ring, but at least Floyd doesn't hide it.

Can't crticize one without the other. Clottey-Margo-Shane is nothing to brag about. While Floyd was "ducking" Pac was out beating some titans.

Comment

that's true his wording is funky. like when he said "take the test and we got a fight." what he meant to say was "take the test and i will run for the hills." funky!
                    Bro what he means is He doesnt see Cotto as strong, Berto as strong...Their are no strong champions for him to fight...we already know Floyd wants to fight Martinez cuz he likes his slick defensive style, but after Pac and Martinez, its only Canelo, who Floyd doesnt see as strong, possibly Alexander once he climbs up there...its only two guys that present a challenge and Thats Martinez and Pac...Floyd is fascinated with Martinez, but he hates Pac...he will fight Pac cuz he knows he has no choice, but he will fight Martinez, because he is very impressed with his style, so that fight is for his onw personal benefit!

Comment

Listen don't be mad at him!
                      He's the greatest fighter as of right now If you want to come and do the fight with him It's SO easy all you have to do is agree to the terms and If you are the CHALLENGER you have to accept that to PROVE yourself.
                      Oscar De La Hoya got the bigger cut and got to choose the gloves etc when Mayweather came up to Oscars natural un-drained weight of 154lbs to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X