No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford vs Gamboa reportedly set for July

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamMerchant12 View Post
    Somewhere Mikey Garcia is taking a sigh of relief.
    He's a *****!

Comment

Very very interesting. I'm not sure which way to go on this one.

Comment

Gamboa's been way too inactive. He's only fought 2 times in 3 years. Terence Crawford beats him

Comment

This is a good fight and I slightly favour Crawford who will have home field advantage.
          He is much taller with a longer reach, and he is the naturally bigger guy. Gamboa is more talented, but he's too small at 135 and he has been very inactive lately. It should be a competitive fight.

They have exactly the same record: 23-0 (16 KO's). Someone's "0" has to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Opinionated View Post
            Burns is shot and broke his jaw last fight.

Crawford is chit.
            Is this the same dumb f**k that made a thread about Cotto not doing an interview after a loss but, had Broner on his Avi and sig WTF.

Comment

Get em' Crawford !!!

Comment

Great fight I never thought of. Fan of both guys, I have no preference but I do think Gamboa takes a decision win.

Comment

No way Gamboa wins a decision in Nebraska, he's going to have to beat Crawford, Arum and worse thing Nebraska judges.

If Crawford beats Gamboa, Arum is going to claim he beat a great Cuban fighter. If Gamboa wins then Arum will say that he won in boring fashion and that he's not a crowd pleaser

Comment

Working...
                  X