No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUUUUUUUUUMP!

Just look at what I said in this thread!

Comment

• The posters in this thread bruised themselves harder than Garcia did to Matthysse's eye. That's just crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
        The posters in this thread bruised themselves harder than Garcia did to Matthysse's eye. That's just crazy.
        LMAO, Garcia fans are the only ones who can't get over it and their guy won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          I think Garcia will match him in power and outmatch him in skill to reel in a tough ud.
          Whuuuuuuuuuuut!!

Comment

I think Garcia will match him in power and outmatch him in skill to reel in a tough ud.
            Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            Oh lawd... Wtf am I reading? ... Actually the whole post was a LOL post.

Btw Im still waiting on you to tell me what are these fundamentals that Garcia possesses that Matthysse doesn't.
            My Bwoy!! LOL!!

Comment

Whuuuuuuuuuuut!!
              Why did you vote for Matthysse?

Comment

My Bwoy!! LOL!!
                He's got classic posts in the Danny/Lucas threads, Hall of Fame worthy posts.

Comment

• Picked Lucas.

By KO.

Was wrong on that, and will be wrong in the future.

It happens.

Comment

• This is from "When did it become alright for fighters to duck each other" Thread.

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    This pretty much says it all. Another aspect is that even when these guys take a step up, it's a very calculated step up, mattysse is a good example of it. He was very beatable but looked extremely dangerous to the public so danny beating him looked like some great victory when it really wasn't.
                    You gotta explain yourself with this post, 70% of hardcore boxing fans picked Matthysse to win, which fight(s) did Matthysse look "very beatable" in?

If anyone looked beatable it was Danny, who slowed down the last 3rd of the Judah fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X