Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much does a pro boxer wants for a fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much does a pro boxer wants for a fight?

I want to step up into HW and become professional. I want to fight Andrzej Wawrzyk or Seth Mitchell. Both are glassed jawed jokes and I would knock them out in round 1. I could also step up fast into the rankings and become famous overnight.

The problem is money.

How much do guys like Wawrzyk, Mitchell or Pianeta want to fight a unknown guy like me in his first pro fight?

A half decent (ABA titelist) can expect to make £2000 for the debut.

The tomato cans you named probably 2-5 times that.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
      I want to step up into HW and become professional. I want to fight Andrzej Wawrzyk or Seth Mitchell. Both are glassed jawed jokes and I would knock them out in round 1. I could also step up fast into the rankings and become famous overnight.

The problem is money.

How much do guys like Wawrzyk, Mitchell or Pianeta want to fight a unknown guy like me in his first pro fight?
      Both those guys would starch you in the opening seconds of the opening round. As boxing fans we like to talk about which boxer is "shit" but we're comparing them to their peers, not to some internet crackhead who fancies his chances as a prizefighter.

Just to give it a bit of perspective Wawrzyk has 28 pro fights totalling 139 professional rounds and prior to that has been junior European champion and placed fourth in the Worlds as an amateur. Mitchell was unusual in that he had a very short amateur career but he did chalk up all nine of his wins by knockout. As a pro he's boxed 98 rounds.

That's a lot of experience and experience will kill you, every time.

Rockin' is still crap.

Comment

I beat Anthony Joshua in chess, so i know i can out-think an olympic champ. I can run for miles too and boxs very very hard, i dont worry about them guys, just how much they want in Fancs too fight with me, English world champion of County Durham....

My trainer says i can get from one ring post to the other frightfully fast after being punched....

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Rockin' is still crap.
          standng in front of you I would have seemed like your god as you drift in and out of several different dimensions of consciousness and darkness. you're just another talker piggy, that equals ****...........Rockin'
          Last edited by Rockin'; 09-20-2013, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            standng in front of you I would have seemed like your god as you drift in and out of several different dimensions of consciousness and darkness. you're just another talker piggy, that equals ****...........Rockin'
            You're exactly three times readier than both Beetlejuice and the Candyman because you only have to say your name once.

Comment

The problem is money.

Fight Deontay's first six opponents and then call them out on youtube. Finding Deontay's first six opponents will be the hard part because nobody knows who they are.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                You're exactly three times readier than both Beetlejuice and the Candyman because you only have to say your name once.
                I am not nor have ever been a fictional character. you don't like what I did as a pro, it's understandable and fine with me. what little I did do was easily more than enough to learn the art and to make you my ***** if it was ever decided to ignore the laws of this land. These laws are the only thing that keep people like me (who can fight) from decimating weak people (such as yourself who just talk too much ****). As long as everybody obeys laws you are fine.

Ya know, you are an inteligent person. Which makes it truely amazing that you would speak so strongly on a subject that you essentially know next to nothing about, boxing and moreso myself. Those actions only display ignorance......... Rockin'

Comment

I beat Anthony Joshua in chess, so i know i can out-think an olympic champ. I can run for miles too and boxs very very hard, i dont worry about them guys, just how much they want in Fancs too fight with me, English world champion of County Durham....

My trainer says i can get from one ring post to the other frightfully fast after being punched....
                  I believe you, man. My suggestion is for you to look for a local boxing promoter in your area. Better perspective and opinions based on experience and not from some google search.

Comment

Probably not enough for someone that has a weak amateur back ground, and just jump into the pro's.

Sure, there are examples saying different, but those are overwhelmed with stories of countless fighters that have got fed to the wolves.

Comment

Working...
                    X