Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather is useless and should retire.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather is useless and should retire.

Dude had his chance to be great.

Could of fought prime cotto, mosley, Pacquiao etc.

Didn't want to, waited till they were all shopworn and even then only got cotto and couldn't even stop him

The pac fight is gone, nobody cares anymore.

Goodbye Floyd, get the door on your way out.

He schooled prime Mosley.

Comment

Money May always kept his precious 0.
      Who's left for him, Canelo? Didn't Marquez say he won't fight him again

Comment

for real ...the only thing he contributes to the boxing world is frustration becuase we all know he avoids the fights fans want to see....

as skilled as floyd is , he's a f0cking COWARD straight up....

Comment

Wait up, Floyd hardcore fans will be here in a minute

"you just jealous the boy be makin it rain, he gettin paid, he makin his paper"

all floyd fans seem to care about is money

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            Wait up, Floyd hardcore fans will be here in a minute

"you just jealous the boy be makin it rain, he gettin paid, he makin his paper"

all floyd fans seem to care about is money
            Floyd's fans live vicariously through Floyd. They're pathetic

Comment

Earl, you have Wlad in your av, does he not frustrate you in a similar way? I feel like they both take on opponents who are far beneath them despite there being better options around.

Originally posted by puga View Post
              for real ...the only thing he contributes to the boxing world is frustration becuase we all know he avoids the fights fans want to see....

as skilled as floyd is , he's a f0cking COWARD straight up....
              I won't call him a coward but he's just not good for boxing at this point, he's only willing to put on the fights (once a year) that people don't really want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                Earl, you have Wlad in your av, does he not frustrate you in a similar way? I feel like they both take on opponents who are far beneath them despite there being better options around.

I won't call him a coward but he's just not good for boxing at this point, he's only willing to put on the fights (once a year) that people don't really want to see.
                Some similarities, but Floyd is 10X worse

half the time with Wlad his potential opponents are scared to fight him.

I don't think anyone's "scared" of Floyd mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

i would'nt call him a coward either if i was using regualar people's standards but by prizefighter's standards , floyd is a god damn COWARD...

Comment

I remember Floyd fans saying Floyd was going to 'Gatti' Cotto.

But you're right, he had his chance when he could have fought Margarito, prime Cotto, prime Mosley and a few others. Right now his career is a joke, and the laughing stock of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X