Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wat kind of foods do white people normaly eat???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Brahma Bull is still the best ALT.

If you actually know, watch, and listen to Kimbo Slice.. he doesnt talk or come off like that.. he's actually a quiet humble dude, who doesnt talk a lot of trash.

This dude is talking like a Mr. T. alt.
    You don`t know me son, I talked like a humble human being on camera while uncle Dana was sitting behind me with the whip. See me on the streets and you`ll know whats up.

Comment

Good response

Comment

Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
        they steal other culters foods...just like they steal their land
        Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by KimboSlice View Post
          You don`t know me son, I talked like a humble human being on camera while uncle Dana was sitting behind me with the whip. See me on the streets and you`ll know whats up.
          Just when I was startin to warm up to you. You gon an **** it up with this ****. Now you a ****in cake ass broad to me. Nothin more, Nothin less.

Comment

Originally posted by KimboSlice View Post
            I think you'd lose to an ashy ass Joshua Clottey of old. He used to fight people in Ghana, then vomit up his food after getting hit in the stomach.

What a hard ass.

Comment

Working...
            X