No announcement yet.

LOL, the Haye-Harrison beef is so manufactured:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, the Haye-Harrison beef is so manufactured:

They're trying to recreate the spirit of Eubank and Benn. With amusing results - comical because you can tell they don't mean any of it, it's about as convincing as Big Bird and Snuffy having beef.

Taken in that spirit, it's some fun panto,

I find it hilarious, don't know whether it's really genuine. It might be, not sure. Harrison does seem envious of Haye's Pro success.

Comment

I dont think its made up apart from the stupid handshake line at the end which was lifted from benn and eubanks appearance on tv.

I think audley is great and I hope he wins. I saw him at Prizefighter and I was the one of the few who wanted him to win.

When a guy is that dellusional he is dangerous. I think his will got him through against Sprott. I pick Harrison to KO Haye. Haye hasnt fought anyone at heavyweight with Harrisons speed and power. This guy can box, he has had some terrible nights yes but he has the potential to beat David.

Comment

lol
        That woman is cheeky. Is he ducking the klitschos, shes been reading up on NSB.

But i think it is serious now. Audley seems like he means it. He has been made fun of for so long and has had enough.
        After the fight when they are counting their money they will be best buddies again.

Comment

Originally posted by southpoor View Post
          I dont think its made up apart from the stupid handshake line at the end which was lifted from benn and eubanks appearance on tv.
          I never knew that??? Is there video of this...........

Comment

Haye is a great actor. He plays the part of a man confident of his own abilities very well.
            But he has been knocked down and out a few times, so he has to convince himself.

I think Audley has had to come back from injuries and stuff, so maybe that is the reason he has had bad form. But he seems to be coming into some kind of form now.
            So maybe he can pull it out of the bag? I think he can. Im not a fan, but you do feel kind of sorry for him sometimes because he was so desperate to win the heavyweight title.

Comment

Lmao......................David Haye is the Man.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                worth watching for James Toney alone....

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                  Not sure about what he is on about, but this video was good.

nIGEL bENN IS ONE OF MY FAVS.

Comment

Or was it this one.

Yeah Haye VS Audley is very fake.

The first time they sat together about the fight, it seemed fake to me, but haye wanetd to make money.

Now they are adding on ****.

Audley is trying not to laugh.,

Haye is trying to find **** to chat about

Comment

Working...
                    X