Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's not Pacquiao's BWAA award that hurts Boxing, it's the Mayweathers !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not Pacquiao's BWAA award that hurts Boxing, it's the Mayweathers !!!

The latest comments by Floyd Mayweather Sr have officially cemented his status as "mentally insane" in my opinion. You'd think that we'd be used to the personal attacks toward Manny Pacquiao, but it seems that these Mayweathers keep outdoing their previous comments. In Floyd Sr's latest illogical rant, he says that not only doesn't Manny deserve to be fighter of the decade, but his winning of this prestigious award is what hurts boxing. Let's examine Floyd Sr's comments further:
    The following Floyd Mayweather Sr quotes are from an interview with Fighthype.com:

'What award they gonna give my son when he whoops Pacquiao'
    First of all, we're not even sure if Floyd Mayweather Jr will fight Manny Pacquiao. Last we heard, Floyd Jr was taking 1-2 years off. Personally, I wish Floyd Mayweather Sr would take 1-2 years off from talking to the media. But, if Floyd Jr does win, the he would deserve pound-for-pound best fighter and potentially the BWAA's 'Fighter of the Year" award.
    Once again insults Manny
    Floyd Mayweahter Sr, doesn't just believe Manny shouldn't have won the award, he goes onto publicly insult the man:
    "Pacquiao ain't no fu*king fighter of the decade. He is a pu*sy,"
    I would love for Floyd Mayweather Sr to back up this comment with something logical. Manny has fought tougher fights throughout his career than any member of the Mayweather family.
    Comparing Records
    "Pacquiao has 2 draws and a loss in this decade. Lil Floyd is undefeated in this decade and in his career. On top of that, Pacquiao beat 2 guys Lil Floyd already beat and struggled twice with a guy Floyd blanked out 12 rounds to nothing," Mayweather Sr
    Floyd fought 7 less fights, won less titles, and retired for over 1 year in the decade. How does that justify "Fighter of the Decade" honors. Also, Floyd Jr fought an older and much smaller Juan Manuel Marquez last year. How about we actually compare what the Floyd Jr and Manny did against Oscar De La Hoya and Ricky Hatton since Floyd Sr brought it up?
    Manny Pacquiao thoroughly dominated both fighters and sent both Oscar De La Hoya and Ricky Hatton into permanent retirement. Mayweahter Jr had to go into the late rounds just to get a victory. If you look at the performances from these fights, they clearly favor Pacquiao. It's a foolish argument from a foolish man...

"That's the kind of **** that hurts boxing. It makes no sense. Too many people in the sport don't know what the fu*k's going on. That kind of **** right there is why boxing stays on the ropes" Mayweather Sr, Fighthype.com
    What actually hurts boxing is having people like the Mayweathers publicly bashing another fighter. What actually hurts boxing is having people like Floyd Mayweather Jr only care about "money" and publicly denying his interest in the fans. What actually hurts boxing is having the Mayweathers falsely accuse Manny Pacquiao of taking PEDs.

I can keep going. What hurts boxing is how the Mayweathers discriminate and make racial comments toward Manny Pacquiao and Filipinos. What hurts boxing is having people like the Mayweathers commit felony crimes like assaulting women and drug possession.

What hurts boxing is people like the Mayweathers who tell the public that they're going to clean up the sport of boxing from cheaters and drug usage, but once they collect their paycheck they run back to their holes and forget all about their supposed "drug crusade".
    Conclusion
    For the life of me, I don't understand how these individuals can continue to bash Manny Pacquiao without any legal repercussions. They have no regard for the lawsuit hanging over their heads. The constant attacks are becoming increasingly disturbing with each foul-mouthed comment. Whatever logical or legitimate concern that they might have had has been destroyed by ignorant and discriminating attacks.

link

i have a feeling that floyd fans will attack you for posting this, but dont worry, you know i got your back

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post

i have a feeling that floyd fans will attack you for posting this, but dont worry, you know i got your back

Im not worried about *****s.. I think deep down some of them really believe its true... Im sure *****s are tired of listening to Floyd " I love crack" Mayweather Sr. and Roger "domestic abuse" Mayweather too...

Comment

Release the *****s!!!

They are going to eat this **** up.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
            Release the *****s!!!

They are going to eat this **** up.

Im inviting them.. they are more than welcome to join in..

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post

Im not worried about *****s.. I think deep down some of them really believe its true... Im sure *****s are tired of listening to Floyd " I love crack" Mayweather Sr. and Roger "domestic abuse" Mayweather too...

roger "domestic abuse" mayweather

Comment

there you have it fellas..the mayweathers are hurting boxing..lol

Comment

yep.

i'm sure all the back-and-forth between the mayweathers and camp pacquiao, will only hurt the fight once it gets signed.....

***** please....

Comment

This is a bump worthy thread!

Any boxing fan who doesn't agree with the TS is an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                    X