Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cottos Problem with his Uncle is Almost Resolved.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    Cotto threw the first punch and borke Evangelista nose and Cervical bone!!!!!!!
    Cervical bone? Which? C-3?

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
      Seriously Ch@mp, this could benefit Cotto... as long as he stays motivated for his upcoming fight. At the level he is at it is probably for the best that he gets somebody with a little bit more experience.
      I gues your right about that. I guess we will see a new Miguel Cotto
      Originally posted by D3adpool View Post
      So are you saying that cotto really is a dumb ass coke-head who doesn't realize his hands are considered a deadly weapon and he assaulted someone first...
      Look smart ass, go here www.endi.com or here www.primerahora.com , the info is there. Miguel broke his uncles nose and cervical bone!!!!!!1

Go to endi.com or primerahora.com and youll find the info there!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QUISQUEYA View Post
        Cervical bone?
        Eso es lo que dice en endi.com y en Primerahora.com!!

Comment

Cotto threw the first punch and borke Evangelista nose and Cervical bone!!!!!!!
          i think you might mean "orbital" bone. that would be the eye socket bones.

i could be wrong but a cervix has something to do with a woman's vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by D3adpool
            I'm pissed that one of my favorite boxers is a coke-head who attacked his uncle with out being hit first
            Just cause he does coke doesn't make him a coke head.

Seriously, there are some people who can't differentiate between recreational drug use and full blown addicts.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
              Las noticias dicen y que Evangelista empezo la pelea...pero yo lo dudaba.
              Evangelista es n fuerte con Miguel, pq Miguel se pasa bebiendo y metiendose perico mano.

Se que suena raro, pero es verdad, y como los 2 tiene ese temperamento, pues ayer explota la gota gora!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
                i think you might mean "orbital" bone. that would be the eye socket bones.

i could be wrong but a cervix has something to do with a woman's vagina.
                Hahahahhaahhahah I wanted to say the same thing but I thought I was just being stupid.

A cervix is definitely some vagina ****.

Comment

Actually it says in the newspaper, Cervical Trauma!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Aright I looked it up. That's the two highest vertebrae on your spine. How the **** did he get that hurt? He fall hard or something?

Comment

The cervical bone is a small vertebrae in your neck, it's not a cervix. For a second I thought maybe you meant clavicle...

Comment

Working...
                      X