No announcement yet.

Truck driver fails to see Renault!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    My brother has his own dump truck business so Ive been on that stuff since I was a kid. People are idiots and dont respect the trucks on the road. You see fools come to red lights and hop right in front of a Dump Truck or Tractor Trailor like its so easy for them to stop. I always pay attention to that **** when Im driving and try to give them room or when they are trying to make a turn, I give them extra space and so on
    Not only that ... But I've seen idiots change lanes to get in front of a big-rig, get stupid and brake

Comment

I only hop out in front of big rigs when the light changes green...Too slow to get off the line & by the time they get across the intersection I'm another big rig length ahead of them

Comment

f**k big trucks f**k them with their going 35 in a 45 just because its a hill if they cant drive the f**king speed limit then they shouldn't be f**king driving. then f**k them even more for continuing to go 35 in a 45 for no f**king reason besides trying to see how many f**king cars they can get stuck the f**k behind them once they get to the top of the f**king hill. F**k big trucks and their incompetent f**king drivers.

infact **** incompetent drivers altogether cant go the speed limit cant get to the speed limit in a timely matter and always seem to enjoy the view from the passing lane then the one made for the people who ****** the flow of traffic.
        Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 03-18-2010, 02:45 PM.

Comment

I spat my chicken kiev out when i saw that, creasin.

Comment

Working...
          X