Collapse
No announcement yet.

C.J. Ross: “Mayweather-Canelo was an even fight with a lot of close rounds"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank god she can't judge fights anymore.
    Enjoy your Canelo severance package C.J.

Comment

Even my dog looked at me like half way through like fu@k this **** lets get a burger instead.

Comment

I hope she is never allowed to judge again. How can anyone think that fight was a draw?

Comment

If by even she means one sided and if by a lot she means 1 or 2, then yes I totally agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
            The commentators were shamefully showering Floyd with love throughout the fight and misleading viewers. They only saw their beloved Floyd's punches, and were blind to Canelo's.

Ross is right, it was a close fight.

And for much of the fight, Floyd ran from the weight-drained Canelo like a frightened chicken. You shouldn't win rounds by running.
            He should have clinched him non-stop for 12 rounds.

Comment

the first 6 were close, floyds perfromance is way overated he had one very good round

Comment

CJ could give some of the trolls in this place a run for their money

Comment

Even Canelo's own trainers said very loudly on camera "no no, that was no draw" when her score was read and before we were told who officially won the fight.

That's all you need to know about how lopsided that fight was.

Comment

It was a close and even fight while the national anthems played.

Comment

Even fight

Comment

Working...
                      X