Chino says he has nothing to do with Mayweather Promotions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im eager to see how all this bull**** plans out

Comment

Mayweather Promotions? Did someone think he was signed to Mayweather Promotions? I have never heard even a RUMOR of Maidana being signed to Mayweather Promotions

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Mayweather Promotions? Did someone think he was signed to Mayweather Promotions? I have never heard even a RUMOR of Maidana being signed to Mayweather Promotions
        i think it's because he ended his contract with gbp but still under contract with haymon, leaving him without a promotional company

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          i think it's because he ended his contract with gbp but still under contract with haymon, leaving him without a promotional company
          Yeah most of Haymon fighters are without a Promotion at the moment besides that ones that are with Goossen Promotions. I think that is the plan though...to cut out the Promoters!

Comment

He will sign to Schaefer promotions

Comment

When did anyone even say he signed to May promo lol

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Why would he be?

What have I missed?
                Exactly..........

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                  I see what you did there.

Also, now that the fight is supposedly getting done and Pac doesn't have to join Mayweather Promotions, can we all agree that Floyd telling Pac he has to join Mayweather Promotions just to fight him was a lame thing to say?
                  Basically Mayweather was using satire... Everybody Pac fought had to sign with Top rank before they fought him, if they weren't already signed to the company. Bob will basically force them to sign a contract. So it's not dumb to say, only people that **** ride PAC or ignorant to boxing will not be perceptive to this fact.

Comment

Al Haymon is using Warrior promotions, Gossen promotions, and Lou DiBella Promotions. I think he will use Mayweather promotions as well. It's not a big deal they are just going to do the same thing they did with GBP, just a verbal agreement. This is what Al Haymon wants to get his manager fee and to get his fighters paid a great amount of money with no ties to a promoter.

Comment

But Haymon has to approve his fight, so what's the diff? Hamon will approve him on a Top Rank card???????????

Comment

Working...
                      X