Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well, I just finished doing yardwork for about 3 hours...its damn near 90 degrees outside...hahahaha, I feel sleepy as hell right now

Comment

• im drunk j

and this is for you

i give dirty sanchez classic ****
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxXoswlD3Os

Comment

• Good Morning Lounge...anyone here?

Comment

• Originally posted by JDizzle79
          Good Morning Lounge...anyone here?
          just me

Comment

• well, good morning, how are you?

Comment

well, good morning, how are you?
              i am actually pretty good.

got to sleep in a bit this morning. i LIKE that!

how are you?

Comment

• doing good...had to wake up early for some crap at work but now I'm back. I have a test tomorrow I'm studying for and have threst of the week off until friday night! Not too shabby

Comment

doing good...had to wake up early for some crap at work but now I'm back. I have a test tomorrow I'm studying for and have threst of the week off until friday night! Not too shabby
                  very nice.

so what kind of yard work were you doing? i am just a pathetic gardener so i leave all the yard work to my hubby. lol!

the weather is all messed up here. the highs are mid-80s during the day but at night it cools off fast with lows in the 50s or lower.

Comment

• Well, lets see...I mowed our whole yard front and back...used the weed eater to trim along the house and used it to edge up our grass out front...swept the sidewalk and roadside gutter area...and put the sprinkler out to help the grass green up a bit. It gets hot enough here that your yard will look like **** and dead if you don't water.

Comment

Well, lets see...I mowed our whole yard front and back...used the weed eater to trim along the house and used it to edge up our grass out front...swept the sidewalk and roadside gutter area...and put the sprinkler out to help the grass green up a bit. It gets hot enough here that your yard will look like **** and dead if you don't water.
                      so have you heard from your brother?

Comment

Working...
                      X