Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is prince naseem worthy of Hall of fame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is prince naseem worthy of Hall of fame?

one of the most exciting fighter in history, His resume kinda questionable, but then again Kosta tzu get inducted. what do you all think??

I think yes. Not first ballot HOF - but others have been included on a worse basis than the Prince.

Comment

Don't know about that but I loved watching him as a kid, maybe if he would have stayed with the ingles he could have been great, he definitely declined after leaving them. But for entertainment there was no better at the time, his style was unlike any other and had excellent power in both hands.

Comment

Yes he is and he should be a first ballot hall of famer. I used to be on the voting committee years ago, long before Naseem retired and some of the names that came up were ridiculous. Yes the southpaw monster puncher may have been in a slightly weak division but he held every single title on offer and beat some quality champions and challengers. What more can you ask for?

The Barrera fight would have been the cherry on top but sadly it didn't work out with Barrera being just that bit better.

Another name shamefully missing is a certain Chris Eubank.

Comment

Did Barry McGuigan deserve a spot?

As much as I love Barry & what he did during the period he did it in is amazing but that was more out of the ring than in.

They need to regrade the Hall of Fame and have an 'Elite' level as opposed to the 'Regular' Hall of Famers.

Comment

I dont understand how tzyu get inducted to HOF earlier than Tommy hearns?? and still no HOF star for Holyfield??

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
              I dont understand how tzyu get inducted to HOF earlier than Tommy hearns?? and still no HOF star for Holyfield??
              Holyfield is still active or only recently retired.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterHardtop View Post
                Yes he is and he should be a first ballot hall of famer. I used to be on the voting committee years ago, long before Naseem retired and some of the names that came up were ridiculous. Yes the southpaw monster puncher may have been in a slightly weak division but he held every single title on offer and beat some quality champions and challengers. What more can you ask for?

The Barrera fight would have been the cherry on top but sadly it didn't work out with Barrera being just that bit better.

Another name shamefully missing is a certain Chris Eubank.
                Wow Mr. Bigshot, does holyfield name ever come up on discussion??

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                  Wow Mr. Bigshot, does holyfield name ever come up on discussion??
                  Srry, there are scorpion in my room. got distracted...

Comment

absolutely he should be.

Comment

Working...
                    X