Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Lopez-Ricky Burns Deal is on The Table?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma Lopez-Ricky Burns Deal is on The Table?

According to multiple sources in Puerto Rico, there are rumors that an offer of $3 million dollars was extending to WBO featherweight champion Juan Manuel Lopez, to entice the Puerto Rican star to move up in weight to challenge Ricky Burns, the WBO's champion at super featherweight. Based on the information going around, Burns is willing to come to Puerto Rico to face Lopez.

[Click Here To Read More]

Juanma sparks his ass out.

Comment

I told you.....

I TOLD YOU MONTHS AGO BEFORE THE FIGHT VS MARQUEZ;JUANMA wants to become 4 division world champ and vs BURNS he'll become 3 division world champ and all WBO;I TOLD YOU AND I WROTE HERE ON BOXINGSCENE!!!

Comment

teon or ricky which ever wants to get it can and will thats for sure but lets see how it plays out

Comment

LOL. $3 mln. from who, Frank Warren? For Ricky Burns fight? Yeah, right...

Comment

3 mln??? for a fight below lightweight?

wow.....!

Comment

Burns isn't anywhere near the level required to compete with guys like Lopez. It's a dud fight. Call me when Gamboa vs Lopez is made.

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
                Burns isn't anywhere near the level required to compete with guys like Lopez. It's a dud fight. Call me when Gamboa vs Lopez is made.
                This Rican is a different animal altogether from Martinez, Lopez KO

And Yeah they need to just get a Gamboa fight made already!

Comment

i think Juanma should clean the division first before moving up

Comment

Burns 's gonna lose! Why did he accepted the offer?! But, anyway, who knows?!

Comment

Working...
                    X