Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Calzaghe "At School I Was Bullied By 30 Older Children For A Whole Year" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Calzaghe "At School I Was Bullied By 30 Older Children For A Whole Year" (Video)

Insightful interview with Joe Calzaghe revealing that the undefeated former super middleweight champion, during his time as schoolboy ABA champion at the age of 14, was bullied mercilessly by 30 older children for an entire year. Calzaghe describes how being on the receiving end of such insurmountable abuse had a definitive and lasting effect on his personality.

Calzaghe goes on to cover a variety of topics including his own retirement, his take on Haye-Harrison, why Haye should fight the Klitschkos and his retirement from another of his televised activities - ballroom dancing.

Last edited by BoxCleva; 11-15-2010, 08:00 PM.

this british **** has never actually won a world title (other than a wbo) so i don't care about him

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's left hook View Post
      this british **** has never actually won a world title (other than a wbo) so i don't care about him

Comment

no wonder he's such an *******.

Comment

Brave to talk about it. Surprised to hear he was a boxing champion at the time he was being bullied, shame he didn't have the confidence to hit one of the bullies because that's all it would've taken for them to back off.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Brave to talk about it. Surprised to hear he was a boxing champion at the time he was being bullied, shame he didn't have the confidence to hit one of the bullies because that's all it would've taken for them to back off.
            Possibly, but I think most people in that position might be a little concerned that if you hit 1, you'll get jumped by the remaining 29.

Comment

his wife sucks my dick

Comment

Good interview...

Comment

Working...
                X