Was OSCAR DE LA HOYA juicing? POLL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
    No

The Executive Director of the Nevada State Athletic Commission Denies this.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=24825

Says "All these test are Public" Also said "No" wavier is needed to see results.
    Exactly.... And if DLH was actually juicing, then the person that sold it to him was giving him some crappy ped's. It's not like he was beating guys down.

I can't believe so many people voted yes.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
      Originally posted by DE100 View Post
      No

The Executive Director of the Nevada State Athletic Commission Denies this.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=24825

Says "All these test are Public" Also said "No" wavier is needed to see results.
      Thats weird, thats exactly what NSAC said about Pacquiao and *****'s still claim hes still on steroids
      You are one smart feller. Do you realize what you just did?

Oscar started to get questioned when some writer came up with a story about the NSAC hiding dirty results belonging to Oscar....you do the math.
      Last edited by Zarco; 01-28-2010, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
        You are one smart feller. Do you realize what you just did?

Oscar started to get questioned when some writer came up with a story about the NSAC hiding dirty results belonging to Oscar....you do the math.
        Funny how *****s protects a guy which happens to be in a near situation as a guy who they talk **** about everytime for being accused of steroids from a crackhead. Thats what im claiming, and yup im pretty smart about this one.

Comment

i have to say yes.

Comment

Oh, to all the people who voted yes. If DLH was using steriods at that point in time, then all professional/well known boxers are on it. What proof is there that DLH ever did steriods?

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
              Exactly.... And if DLH was actually juicing, then the person that sold it to him was giving him some crappy ped's. It's not like he was beating guys down.

Fernando Vargas

Comment

No. Just like I think Pac is not on steroids and Holyfield wasn't too. There's no proof.

Comment

Oh, to all the people who voted yes. If DLH was using steriods at that point in time, then all professional/well known boxers are on it. What proof is there that DLH ever did steriods?
                  proof? what proof? we dont need any proof.

Hauser > Floyd Sr.

Comment

...................nope.

Comment

Working...
                    X