Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Teddy Atlas Firemen Speech

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd lose all momentum if somebody tried to talk to me like that because I'll go out all funny and awkward.

Comment

Love it

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          I'm surprised he didn't make any food references like he always does on ESPN.

Listen ta me.. Dat guy is like a burrita but he's missin impawtant ingredients... Da hot sauce.. Da chedduh! Da jalapenas!! He don't have any maw! He fahgot to go to da staw! Dat's why ya gotta open up da fridge and t'row some spicy siracha in his face!!

Comment

Teddy is a great trainer, I can't believe so many people knock him on here. He knows his ****. I remember when David Lemieux got a big KO1 over Ayala on FNF years ago, Teddy called him a bull**** hype job and people on NSB were going off on Atlas, but he was right.

And not to mention the Povetkin thing: Teddy is the only reason Povetkin became world champion.

Atlas is eccentric, but he gives a **** and he's a guy you'd definitely want in your corner.

Comment

Props to Atlas for really committing to his analogies.

Was definitely amusing to hear

Comment

Atlas is my favorite boxing TV personality, there is no one that brings entertainment like him. He says some off the wall **** but to me that only adds to his charm.

As a trainer he is a good motivator and he has been around the game a long so he does know a lot. I could see how he wouldn't be for everyone but there are guys I think he can get a lot out of.

Comment

Atlas is ****ing intense.

Comment

Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
                    His speech to Moore during the first Holyfiled fight was much better
                    That's because the Moorer speech was real and not rehearsed in front of a mirror like 90% of what comes out of Atlas' mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      Atlas is an attention whore. He's another one of these trainers who sounds like he's playing a trainer in a movie. Constantly making forced attempts to sound profound. Atlas is probably the worst offender but Richardson is bad too.
                      honestly i dont think hes an attention whore at all i think he just dont give a **** what people think and it comes off like that but i dont think hes attention seeking at all

Comment

Working...
                      X