Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of Dontaesboxingnation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he tries way too hard to look like a bad ass in the beginning of his vids. He looks like a clown running up on his own camera pretending to punch it in a boxing ring to boot.

Comment

I watched one of his videos a couple months ago via the sh itty ass boxing talk .com website(I know I'm an idiot for going there) but I did and I came across one of his interviews. And for me that was my last I watched his stuff. Nothing impressive and he did nothing that wanted me to return. So all in all nothing special.

Comment

Extremely ghetto and biased towards black people. It's just a portray of the ghetto, but online. From the "models" he uses to the way he speaks (he sounds like he doesn't have a HS diploma)... etc. Just a trash channel. If I run across him in person, I'd smack the camera off his hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          Extremely ghetto and biased towards black people. It's just a portray of the ghetto, but online. From the "models" he uses to the way he speaks (he sounds like he doesn't have a HS diploma)... etc. Just a trash channel. If I run across him in person, I'd smack the camera off his hands.
          He just has a low class way of doing interviews. Nothing professional at all. It's very similar in concept to the way say a Ben Thompson does his interviews. They both have that I'm the sh it, look who I'm interviewing and I'm just as famous as they are attitude. Basically unprofessional and low class type interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
            He just has a low class way of doing interviews. Nothing professional at all. It's very similar in concept to the way say a Ben Thompson does his interviews. They both have that I'm the ****, look who I'm interviewing and I'm just as famous as they are attitude. Basically unprofessional and low class type interviews.
            Ben Thompson literally gives me goosebumps of embarrassment. No dignity... the way he sucks the dick of fighters is so cringey. He has this snake leech vibe to him. Guys like them are an insult to journalism, to actual professionals in the field.

And yeah, they both act that way. Like they are part of that circle when all they do is shove an eBay camera to the faces of fighters and try to put sentences together in order to make them talk.

Comment

Knows his boxing but he is bias with an Agenda like everybody else in boxing from Steve Kim to Thomas Hauser as well as most who cover or talk boxing.

Not everything he speaks is "The Whole Damn Truth" a lot of it is his opinion and conspiracy theories being pushed as "The Truth". I don't think it is a conspiracy against Black Fighters, I think it is a Conspiracy against the Skilled Boxing Style because that skilled boxing style continues to ruin and continues to defeat the more exciting fighters that Networks like HBO prefer to get behind

So they figure they can remove that style and just have all sluggers, they feel like they can product a better product and who knows maybe they're right but I don't ever see this sport being dominated by a one-dimensional slugger. They all end up getting out-boxed eventually, EVERY TIME!

Anyway as for Dontae, if you feel like something is Racist or if you feel like it is a double standard in boxing which it is, call it out but understand, not everybody who hates Mayweather is racist. Not everybody who find Rigondeaux to be boring is Racist.

Comment

He makes good points at times. But he is also incredibly bias as well. I can only sit through so much of his videos before I have to turn them off. And that chick he has on there at times(BoxingBaby) is trash.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                  Dontaes cool, watch his videos , the chicks on the intros are hot

sometimes a little too pro black but with the way boxing media is where it seems most media are anti PBC / Black American fighters I think it's needed to have a voice on the other end of the spectrum.
                  lol yea being black myself i cant even stand his bias views sometimes. he gives other fighters credit but sometimes he gets a little too into it. just cover the sport and maybe every once in awhile post a "let me point this out" video. he always talks like hes revealing some huge secret or somthing nobody else notices lmao

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Knows his boxing but he is bias with an Agenda like everybody else in boxing from Steve Kim to Thomas Hauser as well as most who cover or talk boxing.

Not everything he speaks is "The Whole Damn Truth" a lot of it is his opinion and conspiracy theories being pushed as "The Truth". I don't think it is a conspiracy against Black Fighters, I think it is a Conspiracy against the Skilled Boxing Style because that skilled boxing style continues to ruin and continues to defeat the more exciting fighters that Networks like HBO prefer to get behind

So they figure they can remove that style and just have all sluggers, they feel like they can product a better product and who knows maybe they're right but I don't ever see this sport being dominated by a one-dimensional slugger. They all end up getting out-boxed eventually, EVERY TIME!

Anyway as for Dontae, if you feel like something is Racist or if you feel like it is a double standard in boxing which it is, call it out but understand, not everybody who hates Mayweather is racist. Not everybody who find Rigondeaux to be boring is Racist.
                    My problem with this theory is that he acts like it's a style thing, but he hates guys like Mikey Garcia, who should be like a dream for a "boxer afficianado".
                    He actually hates Mikey. He actually said Mikey was running from a bum like Javier Fortuna. Are you ****ing kidding me!? Mikey would've killed him. He's always ****ting on non-black fighters even when they are boxers.
                    All the 'stupid" brawler mexicans came here and their children are here and being trained. The majority of the mexican-american prospects are boxer types. He still hates them, though.

Comment

Hes a pro black dude so all his videos are from that point of view and he is ghetto so you gotta be a ghetto dude to be able to tolerate his low IQ approach of doing interviews. I picture him snacking on some watermelons and washing it down with a 40 behind the camera while he's doing interviews that how much of a stereo type this dude is.

Comment

Working...
                      X