No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Do a line next time, straighten ya up in a second. I don't remember the last time I puked, no hangovers, nada.
    Coke is expensive bruh. Plus don't know anyone who sells it.

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
    Your burd got you drunk shouldent that be the other way about.....
    lol. Good point but we live like an hour away from each other and she drove into town last night so I didn't want her drinking then driving back home. I've gotten her drunk before though so the disparity aint bad. lol

Comment

• Blanco i was always wondering where you actually from, i know your canadain, but ive heard you talk about mexico and greece etc like you might originate from their?

Comment

• Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
        Coke is expensive bruh. Plus don't know anyone who sells it.

lol. Good point but we live like an hour away from each other and she drove into town last night so I didn't want her drinking then driving back home. I've gotten her drunk before though so the disparity aint bad. lol
        Adamjr is yer man for coke bro

Comment

• Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
          Coke is expensive bruh. Plus don't know anyone who sells it
          Really? **** that's terrible, what city are you in?

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          Blanco i was always wondering where you actually from, i know your canadain, but ive heard you talk about mexico and greece etc like you might originate from their?
          The only time I talk about Mexico is to talk about my psychotic ex lol. My father is greek who inexplicably ended up in Puerto Rico 50 years ago and eventually met my mother. So I have family in both countries, my greek is terrible though lol

Comment

The only time I talk about Mexico is to talk about my psychotic ex lol. My father is greek who inexplicably ended up in Puerto Rico 50 years ago and eventually met my mother. So I have family in both countries, my greek is terrible though lol
            Haha sound man, i always wondered just with your username and your talk of greece etc, thought fcuk it am asking him always liked the greeks, good to see them getting it right up the EU

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
              Haha sound man, i always wondered just with your username and your talk of greece etc, thought fcuk it am asking him always liked the greeks, good to see them getting it right up the EU
              I have a spanish first name and greek last name, people are always confused when they say it lol. Greece is a beautiful country but my dad is a **** though, so I don't regard the people that highly lol.

Comment

I live in Fresno which is mid California. You can get weed easily but the coke thing is harder to get and you probably have to go downtown for it and I'll pass on that. A lot of crazy ass murders happen over there and I'm not gonna go at night.

Comment

I have a spanish first name and greek last name, people are always confused when they say it lol. Greece is a beautiful country but my dad is a **** though, so I don't regard the people that highly lol.
                  it is indeed m8, i went to zante in my younger days, fcuking wild, that ouzo is mental

Comment

• Blue Moon

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                      Blue Moon
                      Fcuking hell look who it is, mad mick

Hows it going lad?

Comment

Working...
                      X