No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: News: Mayweather-Guerrero; Garcia-Juanma; Molina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: News: Mayweather-Guerrero; Garcia-Juanma; Molina

NEW YORK – This past Saturday, undefeated boxing superstar and undisputed No. 1 pound-for-pound fighter in the world Floyd “Money” Mayweather produced a magnificent performance en route to winning a 12-round unanimous decision over Robert “The Ghost” Guerrero on SHOWTIME PPV® before nearly 16,000 fans at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nev.

This Saturday, May 11, SHOWTIME will air the fight, along with unbeaten Abner Mares’ exciting ninth-round technical knockout victory over defending WBC Featherweight World Champion Daniel Ponce De Leon in the co-featured bout at 9 p.m. ET/PT (delayed on the West Coast).

Making his first start in a year, a dominant Mayweather (44-0, 26 KO’s) showed no signs of ring rust while displaying the trademark speed and quickness, ring generalship, accuracy, intelligence and defensive mastery that he’s been known for since his pro debut 17 years ago.

“Money” received rave reviews. Here’s a [Click Here To Read More]

anydoby know the may day PPV numbers? if it was in the article I missed it I just skimmed through it

Comment

George Foreman has a promotional company, first time I've heard of this.

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
        anydoby know the may day PPV numbers? if it was in the article I missed it I just skimmed through it
        Haven't been released to my knowledge

Comment

they are saying well under a million

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
            Haven't been released to my knowledge
            FRAUD, Keeping the #'s quite. needed the BUN, to break the Million!!!

Comment

Molina vs Klimov...that's a fight to see, both fighters have knock out power and both have a world championship at the door. Molina should get thru this but it wont be easy. His power should prevail...love to see him against Ricky Burns.

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                FRAUD, Keeping the #'s quite. needed the BUN, to break the Million!!!
                Let me know when Uncle Bob releases Manny's PPV numbers

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                  Let me know when Uncle Bob releases Manny's PPV numbers
                  he did , some of you just refused to believe it...

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                    they are saying well under a million
                    Hahaha , I was reading through the post and pow , you sneeked that little rip in like the Grim Reaper lol and then high tailed it lol

Comment

Working...
                    X