Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Perfomance: Rigondeaux vs Donaire OR Haye vs Valuev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all haye needed to do was pump his jab aimlessly and it would be identical to what rigo did, too bad he doesn't jab

Comment

Theres absolutely no comparison, firstly ists donaire and haye that are similar because thay both have fight ending power. There is no way rigo and valuev should be mentioned in the same sentence, sugar valuev has 10x the skill of guillermo. Footwork and handspeed flowing in perfect usion, poetry in motion.

Comment

Not for nothing but I don't ever send any one redk but you can get some for even think of askin this bullsht. Wtf is wrong with you bro???

Comment

I think those saying Holyfield did better than Haye should rewatch Valuev - Holyfield. He landed less punches than Haye.

Comment

Rigo made a top 5 P4P fighter look like an amateur.

Haye had a boring fight against one of the worst heavyweight titlist their ever was.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Idiots voting rigo.

How can you possibly compare the fights.

What else could haye possibly do? If he engages he tires and gets KTFO.

Its not as if they weigh the same this is the HEAVYWEIGHT division.

Comment

why are you comparing haye to rigondeaux?

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                  lmao, that's most of what happened in the rigo-donaire fight

fairly similar performances, but obviously rigo vs donaire is better due to the levels
                  Another thing is some people out there thought that Valuev should have won the fight.

Me personally I thought Haye beat Valuev, I thought Valuev also lost to Holyfield as well. But it was not as unanimously received as Rigo beating Donaire. Pretty much every single person had Rigo beating Donaire.

Not everyone had Haye beating Valuev the reason for that is obvious due to Haye's running away and landing one punch.

Try comparing the compubox numbers.

Against Valuev Haye threw 14 punches per round, landed only 7 punches per round 50%. Compared to Rigo throwing 33 per round landed 11. Haye was more accurate but he's only landing 7 punches per round and barely throwing anything. Those stats alone tell you he was running like mad away from Valuev. When you only throw 14 punches per round, it tells me that the fighter wants nothing to do with his opponent.

Ask yourself who is tougher to hit, Valuev or Donaire?
                  Last edited by Cuban Linx; 04-20-2013, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X