Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Sr. “I talked to my son, he was telling me that he had Cotto in mind

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    only two options are canelo & cotto. That's it. It's not the ghost, doesn't look like it will be pacquiao. Berto & Ortiz are fighting. Who's left? Canelo & Cotto.
    lol, it's Canelo then.

Comment

Cotto vs Mayweather and Canelo on the undercard to really nail it.

Comment

And btw it's 100% cotto if PAC won't fight if you all listened to me you would know why

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          I'll believe it when he signs on the dotted line.
          People like you are not even boxings fans. You're actually hoping for a less appealing fight because your gay love for Hatton still has you bitter. From a fight years ago.

You're a one trick pony who doesn't belong in any serious boxing discussion.

Comment

Pac's old trash lol...

Comment

Just weeks ago I would have knocked Floyd for this, but as limited as his options are, considering Pacquiao doesn't take it, I can't knock him for this. It's either Canelo or Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                People like you are not even boxings fans. You're actually hoping for a less appealing fight because your gay love for Hatton still has you bitter. From a fight years ago.

You're a one trick pony who doesn't belong in any serious boxing discussion.
                I'd love to see a Cotto fight, but chances of it happening? be serious, there's virtually no chance of Mayweather taking on Cotto.

You're the one that sounds bitter bro, put your feelings to one side and ask yourself, is a Pacquiao or Cotto fight likely to happen? no, and a Martinez fight is unlikely to happen either.

Guerrero, Ortiz, Canelo...much more likely and that's just being objective.

I'll happily admit I'm wrong if FMJ signs on the dotted line to fight Cotto but not before then.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  I'd love to see a Cotto fight, but chances of it happening? be serious, there's virtually no chance of Mayweather taking on Cotto.

You're the one that sounds bitter bro, put your feelings to one side and ask yourself, is a Pacquiao or Cotto fight likely to happen? no, and a Martinez fight is unlikely to happen either.

Guerrero, Ortiz, Canelo...much more likely and that's just being objective.

I'll happily admit I'm wrong if FMJ signs on the dotted line to fight Cotto but not before then.
                  dude, uve been wrong plenty. dont make me start bumping threads. just go away before u get exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    dude, uve been wrong plenty. dont make me start bumping threads. just go away before u get exposed.
                    Anyone who has more than 10 posts has been wrong on this site (no doubt including yourself) we can't predict the future and I'm no exception.

However right now we're talking about the possibility of a Mayweather v Cotto fight, and I'm saying it almost certainly won't happen.

Comment

This is more of a joke than the Guerrero attempt. Guerrero could handle some extra weight, Cotto can't handle fighting back at 147 again.

I they fight at 154, I'm all for it...if he makes Cotto come down to 147, it's a joke- I want Cotto to pummel him.

Comment

Working...
                      X