Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why all the sudden are people acting like Marquez fighting at ww is good?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i box foreal View Post
    When Floyd fought him he caught flack cause"oh he made Marquez come up 2 divisions" "Marquez looks like crap at ww" Marquez should never fight over 135"...Now all the sudden its a great fight with Manny??But Floyd should get"0"0 credit for dominating and dominating him 2 years ago? I don't understand the posters on this site,how can you get excited about Manny fighting Marquez and not give Floyd any credit for dominating him 2 years ago?.This is laughable Floyd made him look like a child,he toyed with him in the ring,yet people are excited about the fight with Manny 2 years later?
    3 divisions in just over a year, bulked up by drinking his own urine a Floyd still came in over the agreed limit.

Now he i just coming up 4 lbs, has had nutritional an conditioning coach on board has had long to put the weight and Pacquiao will not come in over the agreed limit and is naturally the same size as Marquez.

Comment

There are two sides: *******s who will justify it to anyone, including themselves because that's what they do. And then there's everyone else. Thread is unnecessary, *******s are hopeless.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        3 divisions in just over a year, bulked up by drinking his own urine a Floyd still came in over the agreed limit.

Now he i just coming up 4 lbs, has had nutritional an conditioning coach on board has had long to put the weight and Pacquiao will not come in over the agreed limit and is naturally the same size as Marquez.

You're so uninformed.

Comment

lol at pacquiao being the same size as floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
            lol at pacquiao being the same size as floyd
            They are both two strong welters, both settled into the class. That's the bottom line. Oscar De La Hoya wasn't the same size as Ike Quartey either.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post

You're so uninformed.

So was Marquez, but now he knows better.

You have to move up weight gradually not rushed and have to do it in the right way.

Marquez did not do this against Mayweather and admitted at the time, and has done this in the fight with Pacquiao and has admitted this as well.

Marquez 144lbs 2011 > Marquez 142lbs 2009. Fact.

Comment

Seriously how many alts does one person need? Someone else say who this is before I do.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  So was Marquez, but now he knows better.

You have to move up weight gradually not rushed and have to do it in the right way.

Marquez did not do this against Mayweather and admitted at the time, and has done this in the fight with Pacquiao and has admitted this as well.

Marquez 144lbs 2011 > Marquez 142lbs 2009. Fact.

You don't even know what I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post
                    Seriously how many alts does one person need? Someone else say who this is before I do.
                    Are you donating points or giving off green k for droppin dimes?

Comment

Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post
                      I think it starts with a C, and ends with omedian?

Comment

Working...
                      X