No announcement yet.

Rumor is Stevenson only brought in 1.37M average

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
    lol, he's pulling in the same amount of views he did for HBO on primetime on free t.v.
    The HBO fights were prime time the CBS card was in the afternoon.

Comment

And to be fair, it was in a bad time slot... Saturday afternoon Easter weekend with mostly good weather around the country..

Comment

1.37 is the Rumored AVG, I imagine the peak is higher.

rumored...key word

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          It was an afternoon fight, not prime time.
          He's not too bright. First off I dont believe Kim at face value, he has a giant stick up his ass when it comes to the PBC/Haymon and yes the better comparison is how it did relative to the ratings pulled on other networks (ABC, NBC, ABC) at the same time not a primetime HBO card.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            1.37 is the Rumored AVG, I imagine the peak is higher.

rumored...key word
            I think anything over 1 mil for an afternoon card is what they want they seem to be putting the lesser known and international fights on CBS and Spike. They want the bigger fights in prime time on NBC and ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
              He's not too bright. First off I dont believe Kim at face value, he has a giant stick up his ass when it comes to the PBC/Haymon and yes the better comparison is how it did relative to the ratings pulled on other networks (ABC, NBC, ABC) at the same time not a primetime HBO card.
              Micheal Woods reported it first.

Comment

Dude is such a hater.

Comment

It was in the middle of the afternoon. Not a good time slot. Look at the numbers Kell Brook did around the same time, he got like 143,000 viewers.

Comment

Rumors are just that. But if actual numbers come in similar, I can see how some would view this as a disappointment. Certainly some factors will have played into it; early afternoon is not exactly prime time tv slots, plus the Final Four was later that evening so you're going to have a lot of people who's families might not be thrilled if they spent the entire day drinking in front of the TV, and let's not forget this wasn't exactly an elite match up.

Still, I would say that anything under 2M viewers on CBS should be considered a disappointment. I know there was golf on NBC at the same time, any idea what those numbers were? A compare and contrast might be useful here...if not a little depressing.

Comment

I watched and enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
                      X