Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do girls wear super tight clothing and strut around showing off?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do girls wear super tight clothing and strut around showing off?

What exactly do they gain from this? I never really understood the ideology behind it, so a bunch of guys look at you with lust and want to do something to you but wont because it is forbidden/illegal/already married etc, but what exactly are they trying to accomplish by this, do they want to get raped or are they just bored with their lives and want to feel special?(Just saw some dickhead I havent seen in years and she's still prancing around like a 16year old)

!@#$%^&*!$##^%$^%*&??????
    WTF man??? why do female lions genital swell and dripping with pheromone??

Hasn't Mommy had "that"discussion w/you yet?
    You're WAY overdue.

Comment

Because those girls are sluts but don't want to be called that. They strut around showing their body off but don't want 'creepy stares' either except for when it's an attractive guy doing it. They want it both ways and the sad thing is, this modern feminazi/white knight society allows them to take advantage of it.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
        What exactly do they gain from this? I never really understood the ideology behind it, so a bunch of guys look at you with lust and want to do something to you but wont because it is forbidden/illegal/already married etc, but what exactly are they trying to accomplish by this, do they want to get raped or are they just bored with their lives and want to feel special?(Just saw some dickhead I havent seen in years and she's still prancing around like a 16year old)
        Umm... I think you need a girlfriend.

Comment

They want validation.

I know some women complain about being objectified and all that shit. But some must really enjoy the power they have over men. The lengths some guys go to as well, buying gifts, constant compliments, bending over backwards etc.

Dat ***** powerful.

Comment

same reason guys go around showing off their muscles......

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
              Actually when guys get stares or compliments they get what they wanted, they appriciate it. When the sluts get it they enjoy it but they will tell their friends and on tinder how they get harassing stares from creeps.

Comment

Im never going to complain. Fuck you whining about?

Comment

They want to be raped. Its the only explaination

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    They wanna get raped, duhh

Comment

Working...
                    X