Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God i hate the term prizefighter, eric crumble was a prize fighter

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      Well, given Thurman's attitude and history of being outspoken about not caring about his 0 and wanting to make the best fights possible, I think it's fair to expect that out of him. Therefore it'd be fair to be disappointed if he failed to live up to his stated standards.

It'd be different if he weren't selling himself as a throwback type of fighter, but he is, and I expect fans to hold him to that over the course of his career.

If not...at least we'll have a ton of these types of clips to make hilarious videos of him contradicting himself with.
      he also cant go back on his word and not catch flak unlike past boxers. not in this time period where social media archives every single comment and interview and can be thrown at his face again.

unless of course he doesnt give a F like floyd.

Comment

everytime thurman speaks for an interview, you would think he's running for an election or something. he just feeds you what we all want to hear

"IM THE FUTURE OF BOXING, I'M A REAL FIGHTER, I CAN DO IT ALL, KEITH 1 TIME THURMAN BABY, THANK YOU"

Comment

Thurman supporter but lol

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            Well, given Thurman's attitude and history of being outspoken about not caring about his 0 and wanting to make the best fights possible, I think it's fair to expect that out of him. Therefore it'd be fair to be disappointed if he failed to live up to his stated standards.

It'd be different if he weren't selling himself as a throwback type of fighter, but he is, and I expect fans to hold him to that over the course of his career.

If not...at least we'll have a ton of these types of clips to make hilarious videos of him contradicting himself with.
            I have heard it so many times before that I am very jaded on fighters talking about anything in the media, everything is always said for a reason.

He did say it so if someone does care about that I would expect him to have his feet held to the fire over that, and it would lead to some funny jokes later on.

He could be that 1/1000 that is truly different and I will applaud him if he is. I ain't from Missouri but he needs to "show me" for me to believe that.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                Man, I wanna see this fool get tested by someone creditble like ASAP!
                You mean no more Soto Kraus type dudes but an A level fighter

Comment

Working...
                X