Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ain't it ghetto how Danny Garcia's pops is in the club with his sons?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer Angel Garcia to Danny tbh, I think hes fcuking hilarious and I love how much he p1sses people off.

People want to see him lose because his father speaks his mind and all he does is win and people hate it. I love it!

POPS GARCIA FOR PRESIDENT!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      I prefer Angel Garcia to Danny tbh, I think hes fcuking hilarious and I love how much he p1sses people off.

People want to see him lose because his father speaks his mind and all he does is win and people hate it. I love it!

POPS GARCIA FOR PRESIDENT!
      Angel is a true character, but what did you think of him vibing in the club with his son rapping to some fine hoe about ****ing her? Now that was very awkward but funny at the same time, dude this Angel Garcia is a real clown and entertaining. I would love to see Angel on 24/7, imagine all the crap he talks, it would be funny, I love confrontation it makes the fights more interesting.

Comment

What did Angel Garcia go to prison for?

Comment

That was ace.

It's a celebration bichez, enjoy yaself.

Comment

his dad is stoned

his dad is enjoying the b!tches along with his sons cant hate him for that

i prefer hot *****es though not hot rhinos lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              What did Angel Garcia go to prison for?
              Angel went to the pen?

Comment

That was hilarious and awkward at the same time. Dude is rapping about making a girl cum twice and leaving her ***** leaking while his dad is right next to him. Ghetto ass family.

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
                If i, as a present Father, bred my son from birth, put in the work he's put in, developed him, watched him grow, and had him become WBC and WBO champion by age 24, i'd be enjoying every minute of it with him too...

In fact, I'd probably be f**king the women he's f**king as well....

and lol@ the "danny hasn't done anything for all this celebrating"...im guessing u dudes talking about it here on a message board are too mature and have accomplished too much in your lifetimes to consider a professional boxing championship a feat worth celebrating with your family and your peoples.....lol...kill urselves....
                Goddamn! What kind of nasty ass father are you?

Comment

Id go out wit my pops fk it,

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    That was hilarious and awkward at the same time. Dude is rapping about making a girl cum twice and leaving her ***** leaking while his dad is right next to him. Ghetto ass family.

Goddamn! What kind of nasty ass father are you?
                    lol yeah and the funny part is Angel is always talking like he is a spiritual man of God and he is over there vibing to his son cussing, and talking about making a chick get wet and banging her.

Dude is funny for real, Angel reminds me of that Ghetto preacher

Comment

dude lives vicariously through his son. what a creep.

Comment

Working...
                      X