No announcement yet.

New Video: Haye vs Chisora Brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Why would a pro boxer need to use weapons unless he was a complete and utter pusssy?
    You are the most ******ed member on this forum. All you post if negative nonsense, and think your a ****ing tough guy, when you aint ****. **** off you moaning c***

Comment

• Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
      I don't understand why you guys are bashing Haye for this? It's about time somebody gave this scumbag a taste of his own medicine. I love the fact that he smashed him in the face.

Chisora is a disgrace to the sport. Slaps Vitali for no reason, spits water into Wlad's face, countless other idiotic actions etc. I applaud Haye for defending himself. Remember HE was coming at Haye, and are you really gonna let Chisora come up to you without defending yourself?
      Great post.

I can't stand vaginhaye but, a mofo like Chisora comes at you with two guys behind, saying " tell it to my face" you better punch first.

Comment

• Originally posted by One Of A Kind View Post
        because he made it up
        Listen to 3.37 on the vid and then proceed to suck on my fat hairy nuts.

Comment

• These 2 fighters are an absolute disgrace to boxing and should be banned for life and as for the security and promoters such as that scumbag frank warren . They are even a bigger disgrace for allowing these 2 men to get so close to each other. Its scenes like this that make wish that boxing was banned. Dont get me wrong I love boxing but these 2 clowns arent boxers they are caricatures especially Haye , Haye isnt the biggest con man boxing has seen since Don King. The great fighters such joe frazier, joe louis, rocky marciano and larry holmes never acted like this and would never even dream of acting like this . Joe Frazier, rocky marciano, joe louis and all deceased great fighters of the past must be turning in their graves seeing these 2 clowns bringing the sport which they help build and gave sweat and blood to and Frazier and Lous gave more to boxing in one fight than HAYE has giving in his whole career. Infact Haye has given nothing to boxing he has done the opposite, in fact he has pissed all over the sport. This is a sad day for boxing and particularly for the heavyweight. I dont know what Vitali was laughing at . There was nothing funny about that. I can only hope that conman Haye gets his cherished fight with Vitali and Vitali knocks this clown out of the fight game. Haye commited a criminal act of fraud with his non performance against Vital and then his excuse afterwards with his broken toe turned his non performance to a wwf circus , it was sheer pantomine with Haye being the pantomine villain, its no wonder this clown wants to go in to acting because thats where his real talent lies. Even haye must realise that he a far better actor and showman than he is a fighter. I mean this guy is the david beckham of the boxing world more interested in his image and marketing himself than fighting . I tell you what Haye. If you want to make some more money with little risk and high reward you can ring up Vince Mcmahon and tell him you would make a great patomine villian ahem i mean wrestler. I am sure you would be just what he is looking . I have no doubt thats exactly where this guy will end up.

Comment

He boxed like a pusssy against a feather fisted, slow as ***** Valuev. The guy is a joke fighter. A 97 year old Evander Holyfield did a better job on Valuev.
            In what world is a 7ft. 24 stone giant feather fisted!? In no terms in the world is he classed as feather fisted.

Comment

• ^^aren't you a mike tyson fan? lol

Comment

• Haye actual smashed a bootle accross chisoras face . Haye is a thug I hope he does time for this. I have never seen such thuggery in boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
                  You are the most ******ed member on this forum. All you post if negative nonsense, and think your a ****ing tough guy, when you aint ****. **** off you moaning c***
                  Are you going to cry?

Comment

Are you going to cry?
                    LMFAO This low life ****** is still on this forum arguing like an adolescent child. Give it up man and put more energy into your life instead of trying to make people believe in your nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by SP1 View Post
                      LMFAO This low life ****** is still on this forum arguing like an adolescent child. Give it up man and put more energy into your life instead of trying to make people believe in your nonsense.
                      Put more energy into your life instead of obsessing over me....?

Comment

Working...
                      X