Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll give 1 billion points to the first poster............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I'll give 1 billion points to the first poster............

The KZA wins this round with the correct answer of Ornette Coleman Round 3 to come in the next couple of days
    Last edited by sweetpea87; 02-20-2012, 04:29 PM.

captain beefheart, Don Van Vliet

google

Comment

Originally posted by hogwash View Post
      captain beefheart, Don Van Vliet

google
      Correct. Now be honest, did you know that already or did you did you find it from the link to the pitcture?

Comment

copy pasted image location into google image and led me to this rolling stone article

http://www.rollingstone.com/

Comment

copy pasted image location into google image
          Damn I didn't know that would work by posting the image link. I tried to save the image where you couldn't find the info by copy and pasting it, but obviously I screwed that up. I'm not very computer savvy, is there any way I could post pictures where they wouldn't have a link people could copy and search it on google? Either way you still get the points.

Comment

never heard of him tbh bro, but i'll check him out now. i'll check out some of his songs for now and then watch this documentary on him. i'll post it in here so i don't have to go back.

Comment

LMAO save picture, upload to photobucket, then link it from photobucket.

Now i deserve some points for that!

Comment

copy pasted image location into google image and led me to this rolling stone article

http://www.rollingstone.com/
                I failed and this didn't work out at all like I planned

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                never heard of him tbh bro, but i'll check him out now. i'll check out some of his songs for now and then watch this documentary on him. i'll post it in here so i don't have to go back.

I got the documentary on dvd and it is great! His stuff is very obscure and can be hard for a lot of people to get into and enjoy at first......but if you watch that documentary it might help you understand him and his music more.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
                  LMAO save picture, upload to photobucket, then link it from photobucket.

Now i deserve some points for that!
                  That's what I did, but I must have did saved or posted it wrong.

Comment

bump........

Comment

Working...
                    X