Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Fast Eddie Chambers ever become World Heavyweight Champion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
    he'll be old by the time all 3 retire so my guess is no
    If Haye loses to Wlad which I think he will, there is a strong chance he will retire in october time ( this is what he has been saying for god knows how long, not saying that makes it true) but surely if he loses to Wlad there isn't much to do unless people really want to see him lose to Wlad then Vitali, even so he would surely retire soon after, and then I move on to Vitali who surely dosen't have that long in his career left, I could be wrong, and Wlad can't have that long either, not to mention Chambers is very young for a Heavyweight, So maybe they would all be gone when he is around 32? still an age reasonable enough to compete at.

Comment

Was this the guy that spent the entire Klitschko fight bent backwards over the ropes?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        Was this the guy that spent the entire Klitschko fight bent backwards over the ropes?
        Yup, I know that he can't if the top 3 are still around, but if they go does it leave the door open for someone like him with the way the Heavyweight division is at the moment?

Comment

Originally posted by TheIcon View Post
          Yup, I know that he can't if the top 3 are still around, but if they go does it leave the door open for someone like him with the way the Heavyweight division is at the moment?
          If they all go, I guess the titles are anybody's. Will they all go? Haye doesn't have long left, but the Klits seem the type to hang around forever.

Comment

Chambers is capable of beating Vitali. Vitali is fighting Adamek this September, and Chambers should fight the winner of that match. Chambers imo is capable of beating either Adamek or Vitali.

Comment

I agree that the only way he can geta championship if the klitschko's or haye are retired. He was demolished in that klitschko fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
                Chambers is capable of beating Vitali. Vitali is fighting Adamek this September, and Chambers should fight the winner of that match. Chambers imo is capable of beating either Adamek or Vitali.
                You really think he is capable of beating Vitali?, I hope so, never really thought about it but that would be great if he managed to pull that off.

Comment

If all the champions and everybody in the top twenty retire he might.

Comment

Has he even been officially confirmed as awake yet?

Comment

He is a great fighter to watch for a Heavyweight, whether he becomes champ really relies on other people retiring.

Comment

Working...
                      X