Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I still laugh everytime i watch this (Bute v Andrade)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still laugh everytime i watch this (Bute v Andrade)

that ref should be hanged.

and your thread should be deleted

troll

Comment

ehh. even though the ref ******edly stopped the count to yell at andrade, the round had pretty much ended and bute was up. i say theres more controversey in the ref seperating them and not letting andrade work than the count. this wasnt as bad as i remembered it. i thought the knockdown was closer to the 30 second mark

Comment

[img]http://images1.*****************/Joseph-Ducreux/ImageMacro/3730409/OH-CANADA.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
          ehh. even though the ref ******edly stopped the count to yell at andrade, the round had pretty much ended and bute was up. i say theres more controversey in the ref seperating them and not letting andrade work than the count. this wasnt as bad as i remembered it. i thought the knockdown was closer to the 30 second mark

*** cannot be saved by the bell

Comment

Originally posted by acdc View Post

that ref should be hanged.
            This was some of the worse **** I've ever seen a ref do..It was so obvious that the ref help Bute out in this fight..Yes Bute came back and did big things by beating Andrade in style,but this fight he lost imo..

Comment

Almost as bad as 4:30

The ref actually stops counting at 9 and waits for Kraniqi to get up.

Comment

Working...
              X