• Show
Clear All

It all in Marg's hands.

Comment

Pac got that ass taxed by khan in sparring, its a shame he is finished

Comment

all aboard people

Comment

I'm on it,since he got this chance,he better make it count,knock im out!!

Comment

anbody want to make a bet on this fight?
            I got 10k on Pac

Comment

All aboarddddddd

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
                I thought you were a cool guy, but you don't know anything about boxing. Maybe you're seeing something in Margarito that nobody else is seeing, if so please enlighten us.

We're(Those of us that know boxing) not saying Pacquiao is gonna dominate him because he's superman, we're saying Pacquiao is gonna dominate him because he's one of the hardest working, most dedicated fighters in the world and he has all the tools to beat Margarito.

I've already explained why Margarito is perfect for Pacquaio so many times so i'll just leave it at that.

If you still want to be stubborn, then put your money on Margarito lol.
                margarito will beat this guy easier than you think just watch....you guys still dont belive it and dont want to but when it happens you will be shocked and still wont belive it.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                  All aboarddddddd
                  All those distraction rumors were just mind games. If you really think Margo will win, go ahead bet...

Comment

Originally posted by Anti~Jalandoni View Post
                    All those distraction rumors were just mind games. If you really think Margo will win, go ahead bet...
                    distractions or not margarito wins bro!!

Comment

Pacquiao could beat Margaresto with one arm tied behind his back.

Comment

Working...
                      X