No announcement yet.

Dexter: Season 5 Full Episodes post here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
    But that guy in the restroom was so out of character because Dex doesn't kill out of emotion.

He never does.

All his kills were calculated and out of "need."

I guess they're setting us up for a different Dex this season.
    I guess the writers wanted us to see the human/flawed side of Dexter that we always knew was in there deep down inside.

I guess we'll be seeing a different type of Dex this time. I remember the 3rd season was a little different as well.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
      I guess the writers wanted us to see the human/flawed side of Dexter that we always knew was in there deep down inside.

I guess we'll be seeing a different type of Dex this time. I remember the 3rd season was a little different as well.
      Yeah but what made Dex a "heroic" serial killer and not viewed as a villain type character is his ability to keep his emotions in check at that level and not end another person's life just because he got pissed.

Now, he's crossed that line.

So what now?

I dunno.

Comment

Yeah but what made Dex a "heroic" serial killer and not viewed as a villain type character is his ability to keep his emotions in check at that level and not end another person's life just because he got pissed.

Now, he's crossed that line.

So what now?

I dunno.
        All in all I think the writers are trying to convey that no how in control Dex has always been, he's still human and can be affected as such and gives the viewers something they can relate with. Jmo.

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
          I guess I am the only one that thinks this is lazy plot construction by the writers.
          I think they're setting us up for something big, but we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            All in all I think the writers are trying to convey that no how in control Dex has always been, he's still human and can be affected as such and gives the viewers something they can relate with. Jmo.
            You're right.

I just hope kids watching this show don't relate to him too much.

Comment

You're right.

I just hope kids watching this show don't relate to him too much.
              There are some messed up people out there and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if a vigilante serial killer sprang up with the delusions he's doing more good than harm. Hopefully that doesn't happen, but I wouldn't be shocked.

Comment

I just saw Rita on that new show No Ordinary Family.

Comment

I just saw Rita on that new show No Ordinary Family.
                  Yeah with the super fast powers. Looking super fine, but kinda mismatched married to the ugly fat bald dude. And Lila on Warehouse 13, playing the bad chick again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    Yeah with the super fast powers. Looking super fine, but kinda mismatched married to the ugly fat bald dude. And Lila on Warehouse 13, playing the bad chick again.
                    I was channel surfing and saw this woman swooshing thru the suburbs.

I thought it was an episode of Smallville.

I didn't recognize her at first without Astor and Cody by her side.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                      I seen 10-15 minutes of that show. She is defiantly looking sexy. I find her better looking now when compared to the first season of Dexter.

Comment

Working...
                      X