Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former NBA star Darius Miles Bankrupt only 7 years after earning $86 MILLION DOLLARS!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Polarbear View Post
    NBA Star

Best post in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      If the fight with Freedom were still happening the odds are starting to favour Freedom after watching this video & reading this thread... WTF Larry?
      After Lar slayed Blanco, Lar became the boogeyman. He was the legit E-beef slayer. A person not to be fuk'd with. But lately dude has been losing his edge and after last night he completely lost it.

For a dude who served time in the pen. and carries guns and is a thug. Dude went all soft on us.

Oh well fuk it. Even though everyone thought he was the real deal I always knew he was nothing but pure bitc h.

Get it together Lar.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
        After Lar slayed Blanco, Lar became the boogeyman. He was the legit E-beef slayer. A person not to be fuk'd with. But lately dude has been losing his edge and after last night he completely lost it.

For a dude who served time in the pen. and carries guns and is a thug. Dude went all soft on us.

Oh well fuk it. Even though everyone thought he was the real deal I always knew he was nothing but pure bitc h.

Get it together Lar.
        larry went b1tch mode and is waving the white flag.

Comment

Originally posted by Polarbear View Post
          NBA Star

How was he not a star? Notice they didn't say superstar. He was definitely a star though. Your a star if the majority of fans know who you are. Miles and Richardson were an amazing 2 man show that really helped bring mainstream attention to streetball/and-1. They were highlight reel machines.

They weren't superstars like Allen Iverson, Kobe, Shaq, Tracey McGrady, but they were definitely stars who were beloved around the league. Hell they were the only reason the ****ing awful Clippers ever got any media attention until they picked up Chris Paul and Blake Griffin.

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
            since when is it ok to call people colored?? wtf is that?
            Jesus Christ. Grow a pair already.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Since this became a race thread as usual, I wanna see statistics on black vs. white athletes going broke. People are making bold claims in this thread, but numbers don't lie.

Where the links at?
              It's pretty much a given that black athletes piss away their money way more than white ones. There are a few white ones that pissed away their money but there are way more black ones.

Sorry, I couldn't find a peer reviewed study confirming this.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                If the fight with Freedom were still happening the odds are starting to favour Freedom after watching this video & reading this thread... WTF Larry?
                Freedom would call Larry the N word and Larry would roll up into a ball and cry.

Comment

He is an urban guy, wadaya expect. Lol

He cAn always go back to taking my orders at kFC drive through or churches chicken.

As long as he dont go rob some convenient store in compton, it is all good.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
                    How was he not a star? Notice they didn't say superstar. He was definitely a star though. Your a star if the majority of fans know who you are.
                    Do you consider Jae Crowder a star? Elite two-way roleplayer, or star?

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      He is an urban guy, wadaya expect. Lol

He cAn always go back to taking my orders at kFC drive through or churches chicken.

As long as he dont go rob some convenient store in compton, it is all good.
                      Down the street from where I live there's a KFC like right next to a Taco Bell. What's funny is that a bunch of black people work at the Taco Bell and a bunch of Mexicans work at the KFC

Comment

Working...
                      X