No announcement yet.

American missionaries infected with Ebola to be brought home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
    Keep them in africa...we dont want ebola here. I'd like to know who the dumb fuck is that ordered the return of the ebola stricken americans. He needs to get his ass kicked.
    "THANKS OBAMA!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
      Bring em home.

Turn our backs to a missionary? Take the precautions needed, but don't abandon your fellow brothers America, if you have a drop of decency left in you.
      True. I'd even go further and say more people with Ebola should be brought to America and Europe where they can get access to the best treatment possible. At least 7 countries should join in to help. We should all come together as one world and help our brothers and sisters fight this terrible disease. We need to keep an eye out for everyone. It's the right thing to do.

Comment

this is spreading because those Africans were/are eating monkey meat....which likely spread the virus and now we have the deadliest strain yet

Comment

Well, if I'm a missionary treating Ebola in Africa, I would have the mindset of never coming home if I was infected.

Might sound heartless, but this isn't some shit that just gets shrugged off by the general public if it starts going haywire.

Comment

Working...
          X