Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carlos Molina: "My Dream Fight Is Against Miguel Cotto"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some ignorant comments from people who don't know much about Molina and only watched him fight Kirkland.

Molina arguably beat Lara and Kirkland, that makes him more deserving of a Cotto shot than anybody else.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      No it's not justifiable. That way of thinking ruins the sport. From the bottom all the way to the top of the food chain.
      Only when guys are allowed to cherry-pick their opponents does the whole system go to complete *****. Mayweather/Canelo/Cotto are the cherry-pickers, while K9/Lara/Trout/Molina/Vanes are hoping to be cherry-picked so they can prove how good they really are. We need guys fighting for the top spots. We need fights like Vanes/Lara.
      Last edited by kiaba360; 08-19-2012, 12:26 PM.

Comment

You're being a nuthugger with Lara(who I also like). Sure he fought Molina but not in style. Many people think it was controversial, myself included.

Canelo fought Rhodes who was ranked #3/4. Only reason why people don't make it as good is cause Canelo outclassed him and we have this "Euros suck" mentality.

Yes he does fall into that category. Maybe not to the level as Mayweather or Canelo but he's up there.
        NO actually your just wanting to put others in that Canelo DIVA CATEGORY so your the one "nut hugging"...I am just calling it like I see it and yes MOLINA BEAT LARA IMO! But at least I see Lara actively calling guys out desperately trying to land a big fight with guys who are suppose to be the "BEST" in the Division...while I see K9 and Canelo bull****ting around and trying to CHERRY PICK! If The Title Holders or what is suppose to be the Top Fighters in the Division are not willing to fight the Contenders in the Division then yeah your going to get guys like Lara, Trout, Molina inactive and sitting around waiting for a match up

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          Only when guys are allowed to cherry-pick their opponents does the whole system go to complete *****. Mayweather/Canelo/Cotto are the cherry-pickers, while K9/Lara/Trout/Molina/Vanes are hoping to be cherry-picked so they can prove how good they really are.
          Those guys are cherry pickers too except for Molina. Haven't read or seen anything on him cherry picking someone because the other guy didn't make "business sense".

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            NO actually your just wanting to put others in that Canelo DIVA CATEGORY so your the one "nut hugging"...I am just calling it like I see it and yes MOLINA BEAT LARA IMO! But at least I see Lara actively calling guys out desperately trying to land a big fight with guys who are suppose to be the "BEST" in the Division...while I see K9 and Canelo bull****ting around and trying to CHERRY PICK! If The Title Holders or what is suppose to be the Top Fighters in the Division are not willing to fight the Contenders in the Division then yeah your going to get guys like Lara, Trout, Molina inactive and sitting around waiting for a match up
            Didn't I just tell you not on the level of Canelo/Mayweather??? You're obviously the nuthugger cause if I was nuthugging I would try to justify the diva attitude of Canelo which I'm not. If they're inactive it's their fault, they need to keep putting in work. Quit being a Laratard. You're clearly biased towards Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Some ignorant comments from people who don't know much about Molina and only watched him fight Kirkland.

Molina arguably beat Lara and Kirkland, that makes him more deserving of a Cotto shot than anybody else.
              EXACTLY!

More deserving of it then fukin Canelo that is for sure!

Comment

Didn't I just tell you not on the level of Canelo/Mayweather??? You're obviously the nuthugger cause if I was nuthugging I would try to justify the diva attitude of Canelo which I'm not. If they're inactive it's their fault, they need to keep putting in work. Quit being a Laratard. You're clearly biased towards Lara.
                Yeah Lara should do like Canelo and find a Light Welterweight to fight next so he can stay active right? LOL Don't get mad Canelo Fan because you favorite fighter is a Fukin Diva who knows he would get his ass kicked by any of the TRUE TOP CONTENDERS at 154

Nobody is "NUT HUGGING LARA" I just call it like I see it, Molina beat LARA IMO and I think Austin Trout would also beat Lara but all of them would beat the **** out of Cinnamon/Canelo lol

Comment

Those guys are cherry pickers too except for Molina. Haven't read or seen anything on him cherry picking someone because the other guy didn't make "business sense".
                  Mayweather/Cotto/Canelo are automatically THE cherry-pickers because of their earning potential. You're correct when you say that the contenders cherry-pick, but it's on a much smaller/insignificant scale. K9 has been fighting his mandatories, and Vanes has been fighting bums after beating Roman in the title eliminator. The only two guys that haven't shown hesitation in taking on other contenders are Molina and Rosado.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Yeah Lara should do like Canelo and find a Light Welterweight to fight next so he can stay active right? LOL Don't get mad Canelo Fan because you favorite fighter is a Fukin Diva who knows he would get his ass kicked by any of the TRUE TOP CONTENDERS at 154

Nobody is "NUT HUGGING LARA" I just call it like I see it, Molina beat LARA IMO and I think Austin Trout would also beat Lara but all of them would beat the **** out of Cinnamon/Canelo lol
                    When have I denied he isn't? I don't like the Lopez fight any more than you do son. Fanatic Lara fans are riding too much on the Paul Williams robbery considering he got knocked the fuck out the previous fight.

They might and they might not. Both Lara and Canelo are divas. I at least have the nerve to admit it unlike you.

Comment

Don't forget divas like Lara & Cotto as well and the biggest of them all Mayweather.
                      To call Cotto a diva is ignorant! The guy has fought everybody and their mom! He might no be in his prime anymore but his record speaks for itself and he can still give anybody in the division a hell of a run for their money.

Comment

Working...
                      X