No announcement yet.

Matthysse next fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
    Idk but I know I Would love to see Lucas vs AB.
    Hehe, AB would develop a fear for the colours blue and white as well as the images of Suns.

Comment

Kubrat Pulev?

Comment

i think he might fight postol for the vacant wbc belt, danny is moving up

Comment

Matthysse vs Postol would be a great fight

Would have to go to Purse Bid though, and it would be considered a "paper belt", imo. I'm a lucas fan but this is a paper belt if he wins it

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            i think he might fight postol for the vacant wbc belt, danny is moving up
            That's a good fight

Comment

Matthysse was dropped twice by, wait what was it they said about Khan after Diaz? Oh yeah "A career LW" in John Molina. A glorified journeyman with no world level wins. If it is Postol vs Matthysse then he is going to pick Lucas apart.

Comment

All I want for christmas is Provodnikov vs Matthysse.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  All I want for christmas is Provodnikov vs Matthysse.
                  That would be great but pure suicide for Lucas, ruslan has a good chin and would out bomb Lucas in a war

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                    Matthysse was dropped twice by, wait what was it they said about Khan after Diaz? Oh yeah "A career LW" in John Molina. A glorified journeyman with no world level wins. If it is Postol vs Matthysse then he is going to pick Lucas apart.
                    Id bet my life Molina DROPS gift garcia with that same right! Hows his papi Herrera doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      That would be great but pure suicide for Lucas, ruslan has a good chin and would out bomb Lucas in a war
                      **** are you talking about? Matthysse rolls with hooks and crosses. Provo has no straight power punches and isnt slick enough to push opponents down when they slip off the ropes. Plus Provo doesnt low blow.

Comment

Working...
                      X