Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tomorrow you'll remember....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got roy winning this, and hopkins is my favorite active fighter! then again im always wrong with my predicitons.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterTheGreat View Post
      8th round Roy Jones gets stopped, or knocked out. Both of these guys should retire though after this fight. Seriously.
      you got that right bruv

Comment

Roy is done my man.

Jones has no legs and no punch resistance at this point, he is either getting decisively beaten over 12 or Hopkins is taking him out late.

Comment

B-Hop has knocked down, hurt, or buzzed all of his opponents since moving up to 175.

There's a reason most of Hopkins' opponents are tentative to throw against him and it's not just his footwork and countering ability, but the power of his punches.

Jones still has really good hand speed, but his foot speed and reflexes are not there and he's not even able to use whatever he has because of his lack of stamina.

RJ can't go a round without laying on the ropes. Good luck countering Hopkins like that. The more I talk about it, the more I realize how much Roy will get beasted.

Comment

Working...
          X