No announcement yet.

Wade choked also

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wade choked also

Lebron is taking a lot of heat,but Wade choked as well,makes Shaq look even more dominate.

When he dribbled it off his foot, it pretty much sealed the deal for Miami. If neither one of them was going to be good, they were ****ed.

Comment

No he didn't, he did what he had to do in the previous games. Even Dirk had his ups and downs in this one.

Comment

Its not fair to blame it all on Lebron i did not see a lot of good play from Wade this series.

Comment

y0 Mark...Wade averaged like 26Ppg..

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            y0 Mark...Wade averaged like 26Ppg..
            But he shrunk in the 4th quarter just like Lebron

Comment

in this game yes...But he's been consistent up until last night. Its ok for Lebron to be off 1 or 2 games...but he off after game 2

Comment

I wouldnt even say Lebron, Wade or the Heat choked. Yes in game 2 they may have but the Mavs were playing great in the playoffs.

They swept the Lakers then schooled the Thunder they were a great team and the Heat got close but couldnt pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  in this game yes...But he's been consistent up until last night. Its ok for Lebron to be off 1 or 2 games...but he off after game 2
                  This sums up what I think.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    Its not fair to blame it all on Lebron i did not see a lot of good play from Wade this series.
                    Then you obviously didn't watch games 1 through 5. He was basically the sole reason why those games were even close. Without Wade the Heat would have gotten the broom treatment.

Comment

Working...
                    X