Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Haymons Disgrace to Boxing Duck Squad: Adonis, LSC, Danny Garcia and Quillin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
    you've got a cherrypicker in your avatar, let me wipe that off.
    And you have a **** in yours.

Comment

Danny isn't ducking anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        Leave tebow alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          hes a nice christian man. impossible that hes ****sexual, i know this for a fact. dont ask why

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Why is Danny on the list? Who did he duck?
            Ducked a rematch with Herrera who he clearly lost to and fought Rod Salka in the first public execution i've witnessed at a sports event since I was working as a Janitor in Kandahar in 2001.

Comment

danny should of rematched herrera but he is still not in the same league as the others LSC, Adonis and Quillin are in a league of their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
                Ducked a rematch with Herrera who he clearly lost to and fought Rod Salka in the first public execution i've witnessed at a sports event since I was working as a Janitor in Kandahar in 2001.
                While kinda true u can't compare him with the others. I mean dannys fought guys morales, khan, judah, matthysse ( who everyone said would beat him) and now peterson. Cruz and quillin and Stevenson won'teven gget in ring with their supposed boogeyman.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
                  You are ******ed. He didn't duck a rematch with Herrera. While I thought he lost, he got the decision and then fought a "look good" opponent to get his career back on track. That's happened throughout the history of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    You are ******ed. He didn't duck a rematch with Herrera. While I thought he lost, he got the decision and then fought a "look good" opponent to get his career back on track. That's happened throughout the history of the sport.
                    So why is he fighting a 10 round fight,for no belts, at a 143 lb catch weight, against a guy who got his head taken off by matthyse? Seems like a step backward from fighting Lucas,Herrera,or even fighting postol,or provodnikov.

Comment

Originally posted by VaBoriKua2012 View Post
                      While kinda true u can't compare him with the others. I mean dannys fought guys morales, khan, judah, matthysse ( who everyone said would beat him) and now peterson. Cruz and quillin and Stevenson won'teven gget in ring with their supposed boogeyman.
                      Morales' corpse come on! Definitely no credit given for that victory! Going life and death with Morales corpse should never been included on his best wins.

Comment

Working...
                      X