No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez is gross, dude always blows boogers out his nose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Martinez is gross, dude always blows boogers out his nose

Every time this dude fights he has the habit of putting his glove to one of his nostrils and clears his nose by blowing boogers out of his nose.

Dude is gross, anyone else notice this? What is wrong with this dude why does he have a lot of mucus or something he rarely gets bloody noses.

I do the same thing in the gym with my gloves on, into a towel though.

I get lots of mucus.

Comment

Or would you prefer that while punching im clenching my jaw and exhaling out of my nose that snot would blow down onto my mouth and chin lol.

Comment

Keeps his passage ways clear. You're forgetting, he was a cyclist. Manny cyclist do this while riding.

Comment

He thinks it's a "machismo" thing to do!!! All fighters are taught not to blow out of their noses heavily to keep the vessels calm. He likes picking on jr. middleweights too.

You'd think as the champ he would want to fight GGG to have all the belts. I wonder why he wants nothing to do with GGG and prefers to fight a light punching very small 54 pounder?
          I know why.
          Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
            He thinks it's a "machismo" thing to do!!! All fighters are taught not to blow out of their noses heavily to keep the vessels calm. He likes picking on jr. middleweights too.

You'd think as the champ he would want to fight GGG to have all the belts. I wonder why he wants nothing to do with GGG and prefers to fight a light punching very small 54 pounder?
            I know why.
            Ray.
            Damn Ray went in lol

but yeah I was always taught to never blow the nose like that during a fight. This dude blows his nose like crazy.

Comment

Working...
            X