No announcement yet.

Any chance of MP5 happening now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any chance of MP5 happening now?

Given Marquez's loss, and assuming a Pacquiao win, can Marquez-Pacquiao 5 sell?

JMM vs. Pacquiao can always sell because we know it will be entertaining. I don't know if it has a chance of happening anymore though. I think JMM will look to retire after an easy W. I could see him fighting Morales in Mexico or something along those lines.

Comment

If marquez chooses to continue, PAC is the ONLY money fight available to him. If he's not going to fight PAC, he should quit.

Comment

nah. as much as I'd enjoy seeing it, marquez has been too much of a twat lately.

if pac beats rios impressively, i want the mayweather and pacquiao fight to finally happen.

Comment

Nope. Now it's Pacquiao's chance to tell Marquez to **** off.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

You don't know how much I want Marquez to want a fifth fight, just so Pac tells him to **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

Pacquiao got knocked unconscious. Marquez lost a close decision (to a guy who officially beat Pacquiao). Seems like Pacquiao should want the fight more than Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
                Pacquiao got knocked unconscious. Marquez lost a close decision (to a guy who officially beat Pacquiao). Seems like Pacquiao should want the fight more than Marquez.
                Yeah, and PAC is officially ahead 2-1-1, so hes still ahead of marqez officially.

Comment

Working...
                X