• Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahahahahahahaha roflmao. yea right

Comment

Lol @ the b1tch boys actually taking this as khans word

Comment

Originally posted by HtotheZ View Post
        if this is how he talks after winning one fight just imagine what he's gonna be like if he wins a title

dudes gonna start calling out the klitschko's and shi t
        hahaha. I would love to see this fight just because Pacquiao would destroy him with 3 if Garcia did it in 4

Comment

man this pisses me off...Khan beats a light-handed bum and now he is running his mouth like crazy again and thinks he is the greatest boxer in the game right now...

Comment

I don't buy this "article". Though people picking Khan to beat Manny? Come on he got KO'd he didn't get crippled. You're really taking this loss to JMM as a huge blow to manny, yeah it hurt his legacy a bit and closed a previous what if chapter, but to say he's fallen so much from one loss is absurd. This is just borderline ******ed.

Comment

Manny will be fine after this KO, he has been through so much in his life that he will take this in stride. He handles adversity very well but if they made this fight, Pac via KO in 4 or 5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
                man this pisses me off...Khan beats a light-handed bum and now he is running his mouth like crazy again and thinks he is the greatest boxer in the game right now...
                That's why I have grown to dislike him so much.....his ego is absurd and he thinks he is a superstar in his own mind, until he gets another beatdown either at the hands of a boxer or some random thugs on the street like before.

Comment

perfect fight for khan IMO. Forces him to fight smart and use his reach advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
                    khan is one ****y fighter and if he keeps it up, he'll eventually dig himself into a deep hole where the walls cave in on top of him, meaning he retires because of the pressure he put on himself, no one to blame there but the king of losers khan

Comment

Working...
                    X