No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Movie Reviews Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freedom.
    You've become quite a bully REED. The power of being a site admin has gone to your head.
    Bully?

How did I bully you? Because I said who cares? or said "really" because you red k'd someone?

I'd say you're more of a bully than me considering you red k'd him forrrrr what exactly?

Why don't you ban me? Permanently? Go ahead.
    Why would I ban you? What bannable offense did you make? I mean if you're requesting me to, then sure whatever but... don't try to pull a spin move on me.

I ban the least amount of people out of the admins, that my friend, is a fact.

Comment

• After all, your friend The Noose contributes so much more to the site with his negative comments about my movie reviews than I do.
      My friend? I rarely ever even talk to him... I have no problem with him, but rarely do I ever even converse with him.. I just saw this tiny little situation and made a comment... or in your words... bullied.

I used to fear being banned because I needed a membership to get at the boxing videos section, but I've discovered I can find the same videos elsewhere.
      Congratulations.

Comment

• You red k and put people on ignore more than anyone else on this forum, Tunney.

And, don't ever forget I sided with you OVER a current MOD on this forum.

Oh, how quick we are to forget.

Comment

• anyhoo....

so i saw The Watch with Ben Stiller and Vince Vaughn...it was entertaining...about a group of guys forming a neighborhood watch and discover and alien plot to take over the world...6.5 out of 10

i also watched Chernobyl Diaries...about a group of extreme tourists that go into a 'supposedly' abandoned Chernobyl...total crap movie...full of holes...the only good thing is; everyone dies at the end..3 out of 10

Comment

• The Watch,,, lol WTF seriously.

Comment

• Speaking of bullies....

The Return of Godzilla 1984.
              Toho, the Japanese film company responsible for producing the godzilla franchise made a Godzilla film almost every year since the 1st in 1954. But for some reason stopped in 1975 with The Terror of Mechagodzilla.

This is all from memory but its sort of accurate. My point is, that this return film is actually a remake of the 1954 classic. Or at least thats what it looks like from the first 5 minutes ive watched.
              Crappy review, but after the petty spat that it follows, what the **** do you expect!

Plus i rewatched Cloverfield and like it even more. If only they had called it Godzilla and used it to replace the 1998 Mathew Bodrick awful remake.

And please...dont anyone 'bully' me with very slight disagreements.
              Last edited by The Noose; 05-15-2013, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• Cloverfield... a sweet movie all the way until the last 5 mins.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  The Watch,,, lol WTF seriously.

i needed to burn an hour and a half before Thrones

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    i needed to burn an hour and a half before Thrones
                    Dude, I bought the ****in Blu Ray

Comment

• Anyone watch the Color of Money on AMC last night. Awesome movie, Paul Newman is the man. Tom Cruise does great as well. Didn't realize Scorsese directed it as well.

Love the opening scene of it for some reason. (edit: not the opening scene, good one regardless)

Comment

Working...
                      X