No announcement yet.

Travis Walkers Future ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis Walkers Future ?

Does anybody else think Travis Walker in a diamond in the ruff , He needs a much better training team , he gassed himself out in 2 rounds 100+ punches in the first round ? and why he was never taught how to survive when hurt , getting up after being dropped instead of taking a full 8 on his knee , throwing bombs leaving himself wide open to a power hitter instead of tying Arreola up or keeping him at the end of his jab !

Travis Walker beat himself last night , this guy is big , fast , has a good jab and hits like a train , but he needs to work on his defence and pacing chimself , his chin is probably OK but when gassed out his legs where gone making it real easy for Arreola to drop him !

Travis Walker could be a top fighter someday !

I agree, and I hope we see him back before too long.

Comment

He is good he just needs to polish up on his defence and learn not too drop that uppercut bring it in from his chin thats when he got drop when chris was coming he threw the uppercut and chris came over that was did it.He is a very strong boxer is as talent could be someone to look out for as for chris he needs to get him self into better condition the question is how much does he want to be the best he comes in to fat so he might train hard and he will need to to beat the big heavyweights

Comment

Walker looked like a worldbeater and made Arreola look like a clubfighter last night. Too bad it was only for one round. Seems like a good guy and it's obvious he trained his a$$ off for this fight. He's still young for a heavy at 29 and the way the division is these days, we probably haven't seen the last of him.

One thing I noticed. Even though it seemed like Arreola was through after the first round and couldn't possibly hold up to much more of those clean, hard punches. I saw Walker's face during the break and he looked scared, like "holy ****, I've hit this guy with everything I have and he's still here." Then you see Chris's face, "I've taken this guy's best shots and I think I've got his timing down, he'll wear himself out soon enough at this pace."
        Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 11-30-2008, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X