Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBOS Hack Job actually made people think that fight was close.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny thing is, if you switched Lucas for Ruslan and put Broner in Lucas's role, Mattyhsse fans would be screaming that Lucas won based on power and that Broner was scared to trade, had no power, took rounds off, etc. I thought it was a draw and had no argument with Lucas winning by up to 2 rounds. It's just stupid to see Mattyhsse fans being so hypocritical and complaining about unfair commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
      Provodnikov won three rounds at most
      9 rounds to 3=draw

Comment

I had Lucas 9 to 3 maybe 4 rounds for Ruslan there was rounds where Lucas was winning and last 20 seconds Ruslan would throw and lederman was like that won him the round lol you kidding me.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            Matthysse won at least 7 clear rounds. Provodnikov 2.
            nah, i'd say he won 3 comfortably

4, 11, and 12

the other two rounds ppl are giving provo are 3 (which i felt lucas won, but w/e) and 5

according to compubox, 4, 11, 12 were the only rounds in the entire fight that he out-landed matthysse, some of the other rounds...lucas landed at a huge clip compared to ruslan

Comment

It was a close fight. Lucas had some big rounds, especially early on. Then Ruslan had some rounds where he hit Lucas hard enough to win those rounds.

I didn't score it but Ruslan did come back in the fight.

Comment

I know hbo is full of crap most of the time...

I actually thought ruslan won a razor close decision... I'm fine with lucas winning, it was by no means a robbery,,, one point either way or a draw... Ruslan came on like gangbusters late in the fight, and was landing the much harder shots

Comment

I watched in on international broadcast with nearly inaudible commentary but I thought it was really close. Lucas won 7 rounds but the best rounds belonged to Ruslan

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                    Wow. I'm disgusted. Lederman and Lampley are hacks. You could tell bhop knew what was really up.

120 more punches landed. Landing at nearly 50% and that was a close fight. No. A couple flurry and 1 hard shot a rd don't undo everything earlier in the Rd.

I feel like I'm in Lala land

But the right guy one. Thank god.
                    Did u see the fight or are u regurgitating compu box. Those 100 punches more landed where landed in rounds that he won. Some roubds he didn't do much. Not saying Lucas didn't win but saying fight was not close is absurd. At least the fight I saw. Imo Lucas let Provo back into fight and a draw was not out of possibility.

Comment

it was close. Lucas just won his rounds more convincingly. 115-113.

Comment

Working...
                      X